Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a different paranoia

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by +JAZE+, Jun 29, 2006.

1. +JAZE+

+JAZE+ New Jack

I suffer from very strong paranoia, especially at night. My paranoia is viewed as silly from everyone ive told but im curious to your guys/girls views. I tend to see things at night, like weird things and I tell myself they arent there but I dunno... sometimes I get the feeling they are. For instance, once i wokeup and there were 3 human like figures standing over my bed watching me sleep. I sleep with my door locked every night, because im afraid of people coming into my room without me knowing, and im positive i wasnt sleeping because I was upright in bed and fully concious of time. I also always have the feeling that something is behind me, especially when I shower. I have to look over my shoulder constantly because I get strong feelings of a presence behind me. Usually I go into panic attacks because the fear is so strong, all I can do is lay in bed and pray it ends soon. I have this belief that im creating these people and placing them into my life, but since I don't fully understand how to control my life yet I can't keep them "alive" for more then a few seconds before they dissapear. It is a very horrifying thing however, yet I oddly enjoy the sensation as if I shouldn't be afraid of it

2. MR_SHIFTY

MR_SHIFTY Junior Member

well my grandpa has problems like that, he sees things and recons people are after him and he has dementia so i think u might have it too

3. The Man with the Answers

The Man with the Answers Member

I'll field this one. It looks like your a schizoprenic. Does it run in your family?

You should see a doctor and get klonopin or xananx for short-term symptoms, but you should also go on an anti-depreeseant like celexa or wellbutrin...

If the beans don't help, theres some stronger shit, but you'll become a walking zombie, which can be fun in its own way i guess...

4. JungleGreen78

JungleGreen78 Member

sounds like a good ole' case of paranoid pschitzophrenia................

5. potholder

potholder Senior Member

I feel like there are people watching me, even when I'm sitting in a room alone. doctors attributed it to my generalized anxiety/social phobia. you learn to live with it, especially when the docs won't write you a script for anything due to past actions/addicitons.

6. TAMER

TAMER Member

you are fucking crazy

7. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

paranania will destroy ya.. and i got alot maybe to much for ya..

lay off the crystal.

8. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

you seriously need some meds.

I'm not even joking/making fun of you. But for real.

I sorta feel bad for you..

9. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

sometimes i wonder if my body is symmetrical, but im usually way gone when thats the case. but ill like stand and try and analyze where the bones are in my body and compare them mentally to the other side to see if they are in the right spot or shaped correctly. yay weed?

10. broke1

broke1 Member

smoke sum weed, it stops ya from being paranoied

11. dizEspelz

dizEspelz Member

try some good ole social contact. you'd be surprised how much that shit helps sometimes

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

so have you set yourself on fire yet

13. dirtydoses

dirtydoses Veteran Member

dude i heard the NSA is after you!!

14. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

yeah, they have people who are qualified to help you with stuff like this. they're called psychologists and psychiatrists. if it's effecting your life you should probably talk to one before you find yourself curled up in the fetal position on top of a garage or something.

15. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

paranoia has been spelled at least 6 different ways in this thread