Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
+JAZE+

a different paranoia

I suffer from very strong paranoia, especially at night. My paranoia is viewed as silly from everyone ive told but im curious to your guys/girls views. I tend to see things at night, like weird things and I tell myself they arent there but I dunno... sometimes I get the feeling they are. For instance, once i wokeup and there were 3 human like figures standing over my bed watching me sleep. I sleep with my door locked every night, because im afraid of people coming into my room without me knowing, and im positive i wasnt sleeping because I was upright in bed and fully concious of time. I also always have the feeling that something is behind me, especially when I shower. I have to look over my shoulder constantly because I get strong feelings of a presence behind me. Usually I go into panic attacks because the fear is so strong, all I can do is lay in bed and pray it ends soon. I have this belief that im creating these people and placing them into my life, but since I don't fully understand how to control my life yet I can't keep them "alive" for more then a few seconds before they dissapear. It is a very horrifying thing however, yet I oddly enjoy the sensation as if I shouldn't be afraid of it

well my grandpa has problems like that, he sees things and recons people are after him and he has dementia so i think u might have it too

I'll field this one. It looks like your a schizoprenic. Does it run in your family?

You should see a doctor and get klonopin or xananx for short-term symptoms, but you should also go on an anti-depreeseant like celexa or wellbutrin...

If the beans don't help, theres some stronger shit, but you'll become a walking zombie, which can be fun in its own way i guess...

I feel like there are people watching me, even when I'm sitting in a room alone. doctors attributed it to my generalized anxiety/social phobia. you learn to live with it, especially when the docs won't write you a script for anything due to past actions/addicitons.

paranania will destroy ya.. and i got alot maybe to much for ya..

lay off the crystal.

you seriously need some meds.

I'm not even joking/making fun of you. But for real.

I sorta feel bad for you..

sometimes i wonder if my body is symmetrical, but im usually way gone when thats the case. but ill like stand and try and analyze where the bones are in my body and compare them mentally to the other side to see if they are in the right spot or shaped correctly. yay weed?

yeah, they have people who are qualified to help you with stuff like this. they're called psychologists and psychiatrists. if it's effecting your life you should probably talk to one before you find yourself curled up in the fetal position on top of a garage or something.

sometimes I get the feeling they are. For instance' date=' once i wokeup and there were 3 human like figures standing over my bed watching me sleep. [/color']

Sorry we will try to be quieter...

maybe you've been seeing to many horror fliks and or horror video games...

dont know if thats the case but when i was younger and played the first silent hill i was straight paranoid the first couple of nights... the weed musta helped also...maybe?...

i saw the hills have eyes the other day and that shit caused some serious nightmares...

my mind is somewhat settled and used to all the horror shit somewhat so i've been able to deal with it and just kept on dreaming of that nightmare as long as a movie itself...

too bad i cant remember the dream but shit was intense...

either way get some help....

In that Rockwell song, it always cracks me up how he says the word "hair".

Jaze, you really should see a professional. My dad was a psychologist at a University, so he used to treat a lot of young people. I've seen people go through what you're talking about, and it's scary-- but you can get help. Please do.

paranania will destroy ya.. and i got alot maybe to much for ya..

lay off the crystal.

i was gonna say lay off the coke

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now