Advice needed: tweakers stole my fucking shirt

Like many of you, I was hyped to cop the first tee in the 12-12-12 series. I excitedly awaited its arrival, since I don’t get cool things in the mail anymore. The day came. I got the notification while I was at work that the package had been delivered. Fuck yeah.

I check the mail after work. I notice my mailbox is open a little bit. Weird but maybe it was the wind. 

IMG_3823.gif.acf6a73d082ac75632f279764accd147.gif

Let’s rewind. I live in the middle of nowhere these days. I don’t have many neighbors. There’s a vacant house down the street that some tweakers moved into a few months ago. They piss me with their loud shitty music and trash piling up but they don’t fuck with me so I don’t fuck with them.

But now they’ve gone too far. These mother fuckers have crossed a line. And that’s where I need your help, Ch. 0 🙏

For various reasons, I’m not the type to get the law involved. But I need a path of recourse. My first thought was to get a cheap GPS tracker, set it up and put it back in the package to see if they steal it. But apparently you need to pay a monthly service because everything is rent-seeking trash these days and I ain’t fucking doing it. Also I already know it’s them because who else would the fuck else would it be. God damn tweakers. 

My second thought was to fill an old Amazon envelope with dog shit, seal it back up, and get them to steal it. But I’m worried my mailman might think something is off if I put a bag of dog shit in my own mailbox. 

So, what do I do Ch. 0? How do I get my petty revenge? 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ahhhh man, that sucks.

Can you mail the next one to work?

These are some squatters?

my boring 2 cents:

I would probably just let it go, since it is just a $12 shirt. No point spending more than the shirt is worth on GPS tech. Their is always next months drop.

If I saw them wearing it would call them out on it and make it very clear that shit ain’t going to happen again.

Def would not want the shirt back after some tweaker has been wearing it as their underwear one day, hat the next and shirt the next.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

2 hours ago, El Jefe Uno said:

Like many of you, I was hyped to cop the first tee in the 12-12-12 series. I excitedly awaited its arrival, since I don’t get cool things in the mail anymore. The day came. I got the notification while I was at work that the package had been delivered. Fuck yeah.

I check the mail after work. I notice my mailbox is open a little bit. Weird but maybe it was the wind. 

IMG_3823.gif.acf6a73d082ac75632f279764accd147.gif

Let’s rewind. I live in the middle of nowhere these days. I don’t have many neighbors. There’s a vacant house down the street that some tweakers moved into a few months ago. They piss me with their loud shitty music and trash piling up but they don’t fuck with me so I don’t fuck with them.

But now they’ve gone too far. These mother fuckers have crossed a line. And that’s where I need your help, Ch. 0 🙏

For various reasons, I’m not the type to get the law involved. But I need a path of recourse. My first thought was to get a cheap GPS tracker, set it up and put it back in the package to see if they steal it. But apparently you need to pay a monthly service because everything is rent-seeking trash these days and I ain’t fucking doing it. Also I already know it’s them because who else would the fuck else would it be. God damn tweakers. 

My second thought was to fill an old Amazon envelope with dog shit, seal it back up, and get them to steal it. But I’m worried my mailman might think something is off if I put a bag of dog shit in my own mailbox. 

So, what do I do Ch. 0? How do I get my petty revenge? 

Burn down the bando they're squatting in.

• Like 2
  • Truth 4
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 3

Sure, it's just a shirt. But, it's also the principle of the goddamn thing.

Arson is absolutely within reason, taking the high road? Absolutely not.

If they'll steal from your mailbox, they'll steal from your porch. Your mailman won't pick something up there--nor will UPS or FedEx unless you've schedule a pickup. Make a legit looking package, leave it visibly out front. Fill it with whatever yout want. Glitter bombs and human feces, imo. Stink bombs. Loose razor blades? Used hypodermic needles from a sharps container? 

Fuck em and everyone like em.

• Like 3
  • Truth 3
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

The unfortunate reality is, you arent gonna do anything that can make a tweakers life worse. You can only take action that will make you feel better. Hit one of them with your car. Hard. Toss your keys on their porch and then report your car stolen.

• Like 3
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 6

Zero sympathy gang for the entire lot of these types of people. I know it’s a good number of folks on the board who know or once were addicts themselves but yeah. Fuck em. Especially the thieving street urchin type. These mf’s have cost me over 10racks in the last year or so and just got my neighbors crib for around the same. I’m feeling realllllll philipino president about shit rn. Touchy subject lol.  

• Like 8

7 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

I built a gate across my driveway to combat porch pirates - 

Fuck tweakers. 

They jacked it from my mailbox on the road. Gonna get the worlds smallest mailbox so these mfers gotta bring packages to my front door 😤

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1