Hawk Tuah

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's me breh ( @SukiSukiNowtoo).  I think it's nice that she's using her 15 seconds to do some good.  I'm a jaded fuck tho I guess so I'm not gonna nut over this. 

...It may be well meaning/intentioned, but in the end the vid is more about her, not the dogs.  That dog that's been waiting 100+ days to be picked, show its face and give that dog some camera time.  

IDK, I'm also tired of individuals and corporations that have that need to be seen/recognized doing good.  Just do good for the sake of doing good, you don't have to tell everyone else about it.

Anyhow, they should get that girl into a watermelon seed spitting contest or something.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1

7 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

that one is good, I wish oontz let you save videos. 

not possible right?

I tried in both the app and Brave - trying to send it to my lady haha

Click on the the 3 dots and you should get a menu with a choice to download. 

6 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

that one is good, I wish oontz let you save videos. 

not possible right?

I tried in both the app and Brave - trying to send it to my lady haha

It's easy on a PC/Mac, just click the three dots for the menu in the bottom right hand side of the video, but I still haven't figured out how to save videos from here on a phone. Might be a nice premium/bonus feature @misteravencan add sometime in the future.

• Truth 2

5 hours ago, T4M* said:

It's What type of browser you have it seems like. I don't have those 3 dots.

Come to think of it since you asked.  Yes, it could possibly be the UI with the Brave App

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2024 at 8:04 PM, One Man Banned said:

I'm also tired of individuals and corporations that have that need to be seen/recognized doing good.  Just do good for the sake of doing good, you don't have to tell everyone else about it.

Pizza.webp.c0ac1dff9d0d6d762a2add2d218af156.webp

Case in point if true.  He's probably contributed to more than a few people having diarrhea at the hands of his pizza, but if he quietly did some nice things with his loot I can respect that.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

I'm pretty prohomo, but a dude with "judo chop" and "hawk tuah" on his knucks must be very, very pro homo.

Plot twist. Those aren't dude hands.

And also while I'm here, that I'm fartin on it video made me think of this time I was at De Ja Vu in Nashville and this girl with cat ears stopped dancing on me to put her face in my crotch and purred on my nutsack. I've been chasing that high for over 20 years now.

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 3

• 2 weeks later...