My daughter just made her first purchase from a crackhead.

DETO

Yesterday we were out of town for a Dr. appointment and we ran to a near by Walmart to kill time before the appointment and when we walked back to the car a crackhead woman with no teeth was knocking on the passenger window and my daughter from the backseat said, “dad, someone’s knocking on the window” so I rolled down the window and got, “ayy, papi, wanna buy some AirPods for $50? I paid $200 and need cash” never really carrying cash I pulled out $17 and may daughter said, “I have money” and handed me $40. I hid $20 of it under my leg and told the crackhead we had $37, she responded with “come on papi, I need at least $40” and I told her $37, take it or leave it. She took it and my daughter got a new pair of AirPod pro’s for $37. Then my daughter said, “I think she stole them from Walmart” and I said yup, but you scored. So we went to a 5 below and got her a case to keep em nice. 

• Like 4
  • Props 4
  • LOL! 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Good at teach her to only buy shit from crackheads of I’m around. after her pointing out the woman was missing hella teeth, we talked about the importance of not doing drugs. So besides scoring some AirPods, it was a learning lesson. No drugs and a crackhead will take whatever you offer and we probably could have low balled her even more. 

• Like 3
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2

Sick come up @DETO - my only question is did you inspect the goods prior to the purchase. Hella heads scamming with apple product boxes these days. 

I always school my kids and expose them (safely) to the seedy side of things - have them walking with me through the fences on Mission Street, crazy shit the house worth over a million and we are like 2 blocks from a wild RV encampment. 

• Like 4
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

18 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Sick come up @DETO - my only question is did you inspect the goods prior to the purchase. Hella heads scamming with apple product boxes these days. 

I always school my kids and expose them (safely) to the seedy side of things - have them walking with me through the fences on Mission Street, crazy shit the house worth over a million and we are like 2 blocks from a wild RV encampment. 

Brand new box. I inspected the box before I handed her the money, they’re legit. Probably just jacked them from the same Walmart we just left. 

as for the papi thing, she was so fucking high, who knows. 

• Like 3
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, LUGR said:

Just be sure to school her and make sure she never buys any stereo speakers from a crackhead.

Or an irishman in a van.

The irish tradies in the vans going around Sydney in the late 90's early 2000's were on top of their game.

My mate got stooged by them  and got shafted for several hundred bucks.

They pulled up next to me one day after that event and I still gotta give them credit for this exchange

"eh maytie I see ya lissenin' to some music"

Schnitzel  "mate I'm not looking for dodgy speakers"

"it's a blow up pig for bedtime ya look like you could use it"

Another friend got done for several hundred pounds in london by switching a laptop in a bag for a laptop bag with bottles of water at the last minute.

and they still do the Tarmac scam year in year out.

image.png.0a2e0dcb3093a860328a023d6e07f73f.png

• Like 2
  • LOL! 3

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Or an irishman in a van.

The irish tradies in the vans going around Sydney in the late 90's early 2000's were on top of their game.

They pulled up next to me one day after that event and I still gotta give them credit for this exchange

Another friend got done for several hundred pounds in london by switching a laptop in a bag for a laptop bag with bottles of water at the last minute.

lol that’s pretty funny.

what’s the tarmac scam?

Just now, LUGR said:

lol that’s pretty funny.

what’s the tarmac scam?

A conman typically goes door-to-door, claiming to be a builder working on a contract who has some leftover tarmac, and offering to pave a driveway at a low cost. The paving is in fact often simply gravel chippings covered with engine oil, or not the right depth and type of materials to form a lasting road surface.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarmac_scam

read some of the details on that stuff. crazy!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, ndv said:

@DETO  take her bombing and get a pic of her writing while air pods in her ears or this never happend.

Don't do that @DETO, unless she gets bit by that bug on her own. I tried to disuade my kids from this path and encourage them to focus more on soccer and skateboarding and shit, but my genes were too strong and took over on their own. 😆

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

8 hours ago, DETO said:

Good at teach her to only buy shit from crackheads of I’m around. after her pointing out the woman was missing hella teeth, we talked about the importance of not doing drugs. So besides scoring some AirPods, it was a learning lesson. No drugs and a crackhead will take whatever you offer and we probably could have low balled her even more. 

We been going back to Philly  on vacation for a couple weeks every summer for like  7 years, and every single time I take my kids on the "drug zombie" tour down Kensington ave for this exact reason. And I tell them this is where you're gonna end up fucking with them drugs. 
I actually took my oldest on foot straight into needle park to see that shit up close and personal one night last summer. I was looking for my oldhead/his uncle Mark who's out there, but I also made it a point to bring him along and see that shit straight up. See them shooting up into their rotting limbs, smell the stench, hear the fucked up junkie's voices right there in front of him instead of out the window of a moving car. So far he don't even smoke weed and somehow made the national honor's society in school.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

5 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Or an irishman in a van.

Here in the states, also late 90's or early 2000's, I was in between jobs and answered a misleading ad in the paper that got me a job riding in that van. Worst job ever. The speakers were legit, we had the paperwork to prove it for when we got pulled over by cops (which we definitely did), but our boss literally told us to stick to his sale's pitch of pretending that "we just made a delivery and there was more speakers on the van than what we were delivering, and therefore would you like to buy these speakers that we're stealing from our company?" Obviously we got the cops called on us multiple times in the week that I was there, and ironically the only sale I made that whole week was when my crackhead partner stopped at a gas station to take a shit and I just broke script and leveled with the dude working there and told him they were legit, showed him the paperwork, and let him hook them up to see that they not only worked but were good ass speakers. My crackhead partner came back during this transaction and was like "don't tell dude you broke script". Boss man gave me a little extra after "congratulating our new salesman" being as it was Friday, and I never showed back up on Monday. That was literally the worst job I ever had. Salesmen are fucking scum. 😆

• Like 3
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

4 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

I tried to disuade my kids from this path and encourage them to focus more on soccer and skateboarding and shit, but my genes were too strong and took over on their own. 😆

....your jeans were too strong....

image.png.47d213edb3eb097486467bb855b0f376.png

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

This is the content 12oz has been missing. When the OG scumbags grow up and have kids and teach them valuable life lessons on proper crack head bartering tactics and dopefiend tours. Y'all are doing it right!

• Like 3
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

My kids are miles away from where I was at their age - my oldest is going into Summer before 8th grade.

My summer before 8th grade I got my dick sucked. 

I was having police contact at his age and he is on fucking honor roll. 

This kid has a fucking special blanket still.

No real mention of chicks except for when I tell him that I will always love him no matter what or its 2024 and we accept everyone.

"You know son - I will always love you and be here for you, you know that - and its ok for anyone to have someone they love. You know these days men sometimes marry other men and we accept trans now, uh I mean trans people. So I just want you to know I'm here for you - "

"Im going to marry a lady dad."

"ok well thats good...."

Im an awkward caveman parent that was reared by a mentally ill alcoholic construction worker, that is me doing my best effort at modern day parenting. 

There is probably some parenting gold going on pretty frequently among the forum members. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Not gonna lie, i baught a 5.1 surround systems from a couple guys selling out a van.  The preakers were solid.  Body was made from all aluminum and heavy too.   To this day, even though I paid 300+ for the package, they were really good sounding speakers.  

But during the transaction I was so skeptical I even asked the guys, "I am not gonna get home and find bricks in the box, am I"?   They open the box and pulled out every speaker.  

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

9 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

My kids are miles away from where I was at their age - my oldest is going into Summer before 8th grade.

My summer before 8th grade I got my dick sucked. 

I was having police contact at his age and he is on fucking honor roll. 

This kid has a fucking special blanket still.

No real mention of chicks except for when I tell him that I will always love him no matter what or its 2024 and we accept everyone.

"You know son - I will always love you and be here for you, you know that - and its ok for anyone to have someone they love. You know these days men sometimes marry other men and we accept trans now, uh I mean trans people. So I just want you to know I'm here for you - "

"Im going to marry a lady dad."

"ok well thats good...."

Im an awkward caveman parent that was reared by a mentally ill alcoholic construction worker, that is me doing my best effort at modern day parenting. 

There is probably some parenting gold going on pretty frequently among the forum members. 

“Son, let put this in terms you will understand…..we prohomo in 2024 all broccoli tops accepted and remember, I will never sus you out for clout, no cap”

• Like 1
  • Truth 2