Manufacturing rap beef

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

@LUGR @IrishCarBombs @Schnitzel  @Dark_Knight @fat ralphy @MOOGLE?

Well... this makes things alot more interesting now... 🤔

I didn’t listen to all of Kendrick’s last track, the overall sound of it was kind of annoying. It did slowly get a bit better but when I realized it was 6 mins long I turned it off around minute 2. I will give it another shot sometime. Drake’s was much more listenable and overall was decent. I guess that’s to be expected from the pop star.

I don’t normally listen to either but definitely normally prefer Kendrick from the few songs I have heard from both.

Posted (edited)

If the winner was decided on twitter after this last diss track it's Kendrick.

On Instagram it's drake.

On tiktok it's the people making memes.

On YouTube it's the reactiontubers making hella money right now.

Black people twitter on Reddit absolutely roasting drake 

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

13 hours ago, LUGR said:

I didn’t listen to all of Kendrick’s last track, the overall sound of it was kind of annoying. It did slowly get a bit better but when I realized it was 6 mins long I turned it off around minute 2. I will give it another shot sometime. Drake’s was much more listenable and overall was decent. I guess that’s to be expected from the pop star.

I don’t normally listen to either but definitely normally prefer Kendrick from the few songs I have heard from both.

The meet the grahams was wild to me.. the other one he did "not like us" I'm like meeehhh.. dope but meh.. definitely super west coast vibe to it but I wasn't that much of a fan of it tbh.. this one by drake basically saying his camp gave out false info and Kendrick ran with it is wild also.. my thing is tho, if kendrick came with the meet the grahams so hard with false info what would he do with the right info..? Plus metro and a couple others have been saying there's reasons they don't fuck with drake and won't say why cause it'll fuck alot of things up apparently.. so idk right now I feel it's neck and neck with this new shit that dropped.. still favoring kendrick but this drake one is definitely a chess move I can't deny it so it's gonna be interesting to see what happens next.. like at this point it's time to pull recipts and show facts on who's telling the truth or not but who knows what's gonna happen 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Confused about this song writer info 

If they don’t write their normal songs, no way they pumping out this hot beef fyah so quickly with out people like Jake Kosich.