Fucked Around & Found Out

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

On 7/23/2024 at 8:52 AM, Mercer said:

Preserve the sperm swimming in the pool until it gets a bitch pregnant later.

On the pool sex topic I will never go in a hotel hot tub again after seeing the filth in the bottom of one that had not yet started for the day. Must have been about a foot of grey slime and god knows what else at the bottom.. Was vomit inducing.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

On the pool sex topic I will never go in a hotel hot tub again after seeing the filth in the bottom of one that had not yet started for the day. Must have been about a foot of grey slime and god knows what else at the bottom.. Was vomit inducing.

nothing a bit of shock won’t cure

• Truth 2

40 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Dude……that was gnarly.

Absolutely amazing he kept that bike upright.

The HVAC Lead at my work has been out for months from something similar, a transfer case on a truck basically exploded on a highway and a gear flew out and caught his foot while he was going pretty fast on his motorcycle and the gear was coming at him in the opposite direction. He kept the bike upright as well but god damn if it doesn't make me cringe, lost a lot of his foot.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Never leave the camera unattended 

I have had some shit like this happen before back in the day. Borrowed camera from the homie and the tape had a bunch of really good footage on it for a video we were making. I was at top of the stairs and other homie with the camera turned around to take a piss. Dudes swooped by on a motor bike real quick and we got got.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Damn RIP to that footy

Yeah, it was such a bummer. I always hold out hope that it will show up on YouTube some day. It really messed up the video we were making and the company we were making it for wasn’t very stoked with the final product because it was shorter than  the previous video we made….but it was out of our control. Still came out dope though IMO.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yeah, it was such a bummer. I always hold out hope that it will show up on YouTube some day. It really messed up the video we were making and the company we were making it for wasn’t very stoked with the final product because it was shorter than  the previous video we made….but it was out of our control. Still came out dope though IMO.

Well dang now I wanna know what video it is soo I can watch it

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1