Missing titanic submarine

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seems to me like 4 people who are basically unknown/nobodies got themselves fucked up and suddenly everyone is in a race to judgment about people they know nothing about.  I mean they could very well be scumbags but who knows?  The other part being focused on is a stepson that doesn't seem to care about his stepdad, not exactly newsworthy either.

Anyhow, this thread needs more tits, so enjoy these scuba boobas.

image.thumb.png.0737c961df5a951f8bdde4d2869f166a.png

image.png.df8a6e434ea639fd3175a5e4bc478205.png

image.thumb.png.615019adedce62266aaa2f2fcc9c297d.png

• Like 2
  • Props 2

Damn, and here I was thinking my photography mentor and instructor (much love to Mr Duvall * Mauler bows in gratitude*) invented that genre of mermaid photography.

Knowing this place and the recent disdain for mention of this submarine, I will not complain if this thread takes a new direction, so here is my "Mother/Sister/Auntie/ET/Wicked Girl/Favorite Director' in an image taken by the aforementioned photographer's lens.

IMG_3068.png

• Like 1

Legit though, I am only adding to my own "Legend" by posting these and truthfully stating not only have I bought a Hawaiian girl a mermaid outfit, but the first girl I ever had model for me is legit a mermaid as these photos prove.

And the sentence that I took from my meeting this siren was her convincing me that "Anything is possible" prior to her making me wake up in a castle in the Queen's bed in CZ a month or so afterwards. As I said before you can't call yourself a King unless you wake up in a castle in the Queen's bed, which thanks to Svet here, I can tick off the bucketlist of inpossibilities she helped me see as possibilities I loved and lived the experiencing of.

IMG_3066.png

IMG_3067.png

13 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Seems to me like 4 people who are basically unknown/nobodies got themselves fucked up and suddenly everyone is in a race to judgment about people they know nothing about.  I mean they could very well be scumbags but who knows?  The other part being focused on is a stepson that doesn't seem to care about his stepdad, not exactly newsworthy either.

Anyhow, this thread needs more tits, so enjoy these scuba boobas.

image.thumb.png.0737c961df5a951f8bdde4d2869f166a.png

image.png.df8a6e434ea639fd3175a5e4bc478205.png

image.thumb.png.615019adedce62266aaa2f2fcc9c297d.png

believe scoobies is the scientific name

🥰

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

Also if you are a fucking rich bastard with too much money, pay some nerds to develop an augemented reality virtual reality ride of this submarine Titanic journey so you could make way more than a pathetic $1M one time only thing.

On the plus side though, at least the guy behind this died a death that garnered him

the fame and attention that even having billions of dollars had failed to do so while he was alive. And now he is immortalised as a Darwin award winner so when some future fool has this sane idea at least this guy will serve as the reminder that money can't buy sense.

Anyway...,

IMG_1815.jpeg

• Like 1

NGL, after searching and seeing the above images, my inner teenager was sparked to life and as such I had to indulge in a "nostalgia wank".

Ahh Serenity....

So to complete the Trans5Mationz, after dealing with the Peter side of the equation, a deep "pan" Dominos pizza sees me becoming Peter Pan , the ageless boy for today (and beyond)

Edited by Mauler5150
Original version of the post was only at the Meridian point and needed further elaboration

Consider my above actions my way of replacing the fools who died in the gene pool under the sea of internet waves we already exist within with the seed of someone who isn't as stupid to go so far down deep into the abyss without having mermAIds by my side.

It brings a quote my best friend told me (as above) as below, 

"Why do they call it "cumming"?

Because after you "cum", you come to your senses."

A. Pate (aka The Evil Celebrity)

39 minutes ago, metronome said:

I think they had about enough time from hearing the first moment the carbon fibre starting failing to get to "Oh Sh" before they became ocean jelly.  

From what experts try to explain in the most basic terms.  It happens so quick the body is liquefied and dead before the central nervous system even knows. 

Other than that.  Basically in a nut shell.  Despite warning from experts, basic common sense, and laws of physics.  Stockton's ego got the better of things. 

Edited by ndv
Lugr will give me a hard time for mis spellings
  • Like 1
  • Truth 2