I WANNA SEE : the front of your fridge

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. Mine had some wild yellow and brown patterned linoleum floor.

mine had some orange and brown carpet with a bunch of octagonal shapes on it. 

man. People used to take chances. Look at all of us with stainless fridges like a bunch of bores lol

I’d like to see some color come back….

the first apartment my wife and I lived in was a small 1 bdrm and still had its og pink porcelain tub, sink, and toilet from back in the day. Always got a kick out of it and we got some compliments when people were over and needed to pee. We had a young plumber over to do some work in the bathroom one time and he was super stoked to see that pink toilet hahah

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

man. People used to take chances. Look at all of us with stainless fridges like a bunch of bores lol

the first apartment my wife and I lived in was a small 1 bdrm and still had its og pink porcelain tub, sink, and toilet from back in the day. Always got a kick out of it and we got some compliments when people were over and needed to pee. We had a young plumber over to do some work in the bathroom one time and he was super stoked to see that pink toilet hahah

Yeah the Mimi Eisenhower pink bathrooms are great. This house I'm in now had like a mint green cast iron tub in the hall bath. I did about everything I could to salvage that damn thing. I did use it a few times though before I smashed it I to a thousand piece.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Yo fridge game sad bruh. Ain’t you got a niece or uncle or some random magnet to put up dog?? Anything?!? Lolol

Bruh, why you trying to shame me for not sticking magnets?

Is it bc I frequently shame you for eating dirty macaroni pizza?

1ED421B9-B97A-4AD1-8586-AF257531D4C7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

The vintage bathroom situation is still around heavy man. I have one but no colors on the throne. I think the stainless fridge game is just commonplace now. They make cool color ways I been looking at cause we for sure need a new fridge but not top priority rn. People like @LUGRare just fucking weirdos for not customizing that bitch. Tryna shame a nigga for drunk pie but you out here lookin like the 12oz version of Dexter. Suspect son. Ima send you a postcard and a magnet. Put them shits on your weird ass fridge lolololol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

@ndvHave you ever laser engraved a fridge?

I chuckle because I personally haven't.  But there's gotta be someone out there who has.  I mean there's mtiple factors involved, for instance, marking field most lasers are 3.5" , 5" 6.5" Sq.  However there are a few lasers which come with a hefty price tag but have marking fields from 1ft Sq. to over 2ft Sq.  Super exspensive but I am sure laser marking an entire fridge is possible.  

Why?  Wanna send me a door ?  What do you have in mind ?

• LOL! 1

37 minutes ago, ndv said:

Just conducted a goggle search for laser engraved refrigerator.  Nothing.  Disappointed 😞  

However, this Moogle stuff came up in one of the many photos.  

Screenshot_20230208_234815.jpg

Ehhhh, naked anime is more  up @T4M*’s alley.

I was just curious if you had heard of it being done after seeing those all over print fridges on the last page. I would probably do something chinrock inspired like some tribal designs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

The vintage bathroom situation is still around heavy man. I have one but no colors on the throne. I think the stainless fridge game is just commonplace now. They make cool color ways I been looking at cause we for sure need a new fridge but not top priority rn. People like @LUGRare just fucking weirdos for not customizing that bitch. Tryna shame a nigga for drunk pie but you out here lookin like the 12oz version of Dexter. Suspect son. Ima send you a postcard and a magnet. Put them shits on your weird ass fridge lolololol. 

You talk a big talk for someone who hasn’t posted a pic of their fridge…..

post up magnetguy

369F8829-CC5A-4583-9978-135882893B09.jpeg

11 hours ago, LUGR said:

Ehhhh, naked anime is more  up @T4M*’s alley.

I was just curious if you had heard of it being done after seeing those all over print fridges on the last page. I would probably do something chinrock inspired like some tribal designs.

Naw.  Never seen a laser engraved refrigerator.  Yet.