Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Get out of here. That's insane 😳  I could barely hit 2 coming from left and right to hit them as they crossed paths. 

Edit:  he's gotta be using those convenience store bullets.  No way someone can do that with cheap ammo.

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

On 1/23/2023 at 1:33 AM, Mercer said:

$1 per 9mm round is ridiculous. Usually it’s customers robbing the gas station, not the other way around.

last year I think DHabz was talking about the price of ammo and I thought it was nuts.

About a week ago I was taking some old copper pipe and sheet metal to the scrapyard to get some cash and they had all the brass bullet casings from local army base in these tubs. ( can't ship them to china to recycle as it's milatray secrets) they had enough I could have swam in them.  Millions and millions.

I was thinking of just how much money was shot for target practices

anyways..

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

last year I think DHabz was talking about the price of ammo and I thought it was nuts.

About a week ago I was taking some old copper pipe and sheet metal to the scrapyard to get some cash and they had all the brass bullet casings from local army base in these tubs. ( can't ship them to china to recycle as it's milatray secrets) they had enough I could have swam in them.  Millions and millions.

I was thinking of just how much money was shot for target practices

anyways..

I've been spending over $200 every month minimum on ammunition over the last 9 months since June when I started shooting. Doesn't include guns, magazines, range memberships, classes, private lessons, shooting gear like hearing protection, eye protection, holsters, clothing, etc. Shooting is an extremely expensive hobby to get into. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

12 hours ago, Mercer said:

I've been spending over $200 every month minimum on ammunition over the last 9 months since June when I started shooting. Doesn't include guns, magazines, range memberships, classes, private lessons, shooting gear like hearing protection, eye protection, holsters, clothing, etc. Shooting is an extremely expensive hobby to get into. 

Pew pew