Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That wrestling one reminds me of when I was younger and had 2 roommates, one who was really into pro wrestling.  I have to imagine that a lot of drugs, alcohol, and young stupidity went into the idea to start wrestling in the apartment, like straight tossing people and busting shit up, with dude filming and narrating it.  I had just put this guy's head through a wall and hit him over the back with a folding chair when the apartment door swings open and there's a group of people standing there like what the fuck are you guys doing in there?

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

That wrestling one reminds me of when I was younger and had 2 roommates, one who was really into pro wrestling.  I have to imagine that a lot of drugs, alcohol, and young stupidity went into the idea to start wrestling in the apartment, like straight tossing people and busting shit up, with dude filming and narrating it.  I had just put this guy's head through a wall and hit him over the back with a folding chair when the apartment door swings open and there's a group of people standing there like what the fuck are you guys doing in there?

Who were they?

21 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

People who lived in the building?  I have no idea and didn't know them, they must have been passing by and were like wtf is going on in there.  It was pretty loud and we did break shit up so I can't blame them for being curious.

So, then what happened?

Did you tell them to piss off?

Invite them in for beers and a wrestle?

Inquiring minds want to know.

9 hours ago, LUGR said:

So, then what happened?

Did you tell them to piss off?

Invite them in for beers and a wrestle?

Inquiring minds want to know.

You have to remember that pro wrestling has a limited and unique audience, and the general public is probably not going to watch much less join in.  Add to that that one of the guys was huge like Lou Albano, and another dude was over 6' and dressed like he was a wrestler, like cowboy hat and shirtless with a leather vest on.  It's going to take a special person to open the door to that scene, with smashed furniture and bruised bodies everywhere, and want to join in, lolz.  Unless maybe you're @Dark_Knight, where he lives this is all fairly common.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

57 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

You have to remember that pro wrestling has a limited and unique audience, and the general public is probably not going to watch much less join in.  Add to that that one of the guys was huge like Lou Albano, and another dude was over 6' and dressed like he was a wrestler, like cowboy hat and shirtless with a leather vest on.  It's going to take a special person to open the door to that scene, with smashed furniture and bruised bodies everywhere, and want to join in, lolz.  Unless maybe you're @Dark_Knight, where he lives this is all fairly common.

Ahhhh, I see.

So, they most likely thought they had stumbled upon a homo dungeon.

• Like 2

I can't respect anyone who's not down with fake wrestling on at least some level. Anyone risking serious injury, just to entertain others gets my respect. Even the acting is over the top.

This is one of the greatest moments in American entertainment history:

• LOL! 2