Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, ndv said:

Lolz. I just looked it up.  I had no idea they made a Dolphin game. Lol

It was pretty cool. It came free with my system. I never got very far though.

I did have Road Rash and I remember Rock n Roll Racing being a cool game I played all the time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

dipshit house rep guest mispronounces arturo fuente because he's not a real stick man. he's cosplaying 

i have been saying since 2020 that tobacco is back. it's past time. americans know everything in our lives is poison engineered to kill you and maximize profit for one of six companies, life expectancy is going down the drain year after year, and plastic vapes are part of that. americans are ready for something real. no artificial clouds of fruit flavor from a plastic dick. for as long as they're cancer-free, americans are ready to return to the slow, satisfying burn of real tobacco leaves, fire, and smoke. 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne

9 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I think for 2023 we should try to bring back those rug hoodies.

You’re late bro.

Ponchos have been back in. Hoodies and legit blankets with a hole in them. Just today I saw two dudes today wearing the rugs with holes in the middle and one dude wearing the hoodie style.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LUGR said:

It was pretty cool. It came free with my system. I never got very far though.

I did have Road Rash and I remember Rock n Roll Racing being a cool game I played all the time.

For some reason, Sonic and road Rash is all I remember.  Before that was mackintosh. Carmen Sandeago, Oregon Trail, Life, some race game I cannot remember the title of, and few others that I can't think of.  We didn't have the Nintendo growing up, just computer games.  

Neighbors would totally cream over us having a computer at the time and would wanna see it and check out the games. But once we showed them the games they were instantly turned off compared to Nintendo's Contra and Super Mario.   Come to think of it, I really do not think there was any game in the world at the time that could rival Mario.   Thinking back about us growing up and with our 80s thread and all the things humanity has developed over time, video games any systems have become an interesting mile stone of achievement in regards to graphics development then anything else other than DaVinci surgical systems.   Idk, I guess looking back for me anyhow, I have a respect for the gaming industry and specially those who pioneered and cultivated it to what it has become to day.