Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12 hours ago, LUGR said:

Just wait and see…

Snowden is the assassin.  Reason for everything that has happened pre covid.  

I can't explain , too deep.  But what I can say is that Snowden is Blade.  It's vast, it's wild!

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

That's some work!  I cannot remember where exactly, but there's a town in Japan that re roofs their houses with reeds or some type of Reed.  Anyhow, the entire town works together to re roof each house.  It's pretty interesting to see.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, metronome said:

I get that its a gun show, but is that not a flagrant gun safety no-no to be pointing the barrel into a crowd of people?! 

Yes, 100% but the gun it was mounted to wasn't an actual working gun. They make replicas for training, and other purposes like displaying accessories that even when I know it doesn't work makes me cringe when it's pointed at someone.

Pointing a gun at anyone you're not trying to defend yourself from is a major violation in the gun community. Shot Show is kinda like gun community's mecca. If it were a real gun, even if it's unloaded, it would be the equivalent of walking into a crowded church and pissing into the holy water.

edit: just rewatched, there isn't even a barrel or any other working parts.

Edited by Mercer
  • Truth 1

13 hours ago, Mercer said:

Yes, 100% but the gun it was mounted to wasn't an actual working gun. They make replicas for training, and other purposes like displaying accessories that even when I know it doesn't work makes me cringe when it's pointed at someone.

Pointing a gun at anyone you're not trying to defend yourself from is a major violation in the gun community. Shot Show is kinda like gun community's mecca. If it were a real gun, even if it's unloaded, it would be the equivalent of walking into a crowded church and pissing into the holy water.

edit: just rewatched, there isn't even a barrel or any other working parts.

The last gun show I was at, this dude standing next to us at the table was looking at a few hand guns. I was in my own little world looking at what was right in front of me. I look over at my FIL and he's grittin on the dude next to me. I look up and the guy behind the table looks annoyed, too. Apparently this guy was looking down the sites of the gun and was all over the place with it. Finally my FIL goes "Hey! Sweep me again motherfucker and we're gonna have problems." The guy clearly has no idea that he's doing anything wrong. He does the shit again and the dealer grabs the gun away from him and tells him to get fucked. 

Even though none of the fire arms are loaded, people still take that shit pretty seriously.

• Truth 3

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

$1 per 9mm round is ridiculous. Usually it’s customers robbing the gas station, not the other way around.

True.  I figured the ammo was a little high because of convenient store prices but was too sure.  What's funny to me about the while thing is this convenient store is in part of the most affluent part of Houston. Not that I am saying they can afford the mark up, I just kinda thought of the hypocrisy in it.