First

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I couldn't imagine going about my business making $11 an hour trying to figure out if I'm gonna be able to keep my lights on or not this month and out of nowhere some TikTok cock sucker wrecks his nuts into the back of my head for internet lulz. Which he got, but that's not my point. I think from that moment forward, I'd just start clocking in and then leaving for the day. I'd be working somewhere else also. Getting double paid.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I couldn't imagine going about my business making $11 an hour trying to figure out if I'm gonna be able to keep my lights on or not this month and out of nowhere some TikTok cock sucker wrecks his nuts into the back of my head for internet lulz. Which he got, but that's not my point. I think from that moment forward, I'd just start clocking in and then leaving for the day. I'd be working somewhere else also. Getting double paid.

I’d be at the neck doctor getting documentation that my shit got all fucked up and letting them know it’s time to pay the price.

• Props 1

1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

That is some next level shit. Holy fuck. I don't think he's joking/trolling/faking.

I bet he also shows love to the avocado the natural way when he cuts one open.

4747B9C3-C33C-4C8C-9E4D-EEB255013723.jpeg

2FBB0D1E-0A7D-4027-9EC8-8CF1C54D6CD3.gif

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

skateboarding — Morgan Brown Photography - Austin, Texas Commercial  Photographer - Wedding Photographer - Corporate Event Photographer

Real photo of grown up @Ray40, right, with his grown ass homie

This could have been us @Ray40

But you stopped posting and you probably stopped skating & painting.

You are most likely on your way to becoming a rich & successful member of society.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2