First

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

2089528596_ScreenShot2022-07-16at6_32_14AM.png.0f398ae19a721a2477f895b0e974e38c.png

I kind of hope she wins, and they play I'm Every Woman when she comes to the stage.  That ought to piss a few people off.

Didn't the Olympics deny this Guy from competing in the Olympics in female sports?

I thought I saw something in the news that didn't allow this guy to compete under his other personality?

On 7/27/2022 at 8:46 PM, Mercer said:

Lolz. My homie did that shit trying to take apart his Glock and forgetting to clear the head. He had it like tucked under his arm for some reason. It popped off and and I thought he shot himself in the ribs. I stared at him and he stared back at me as he started to sink into the air mattress he was sitting on. We didnt break eye contact until he was sitting all the way flat on the ground. We both started laughing and went downstairs to make sure no one caught the round coming out the ceiling. We couldn't find an exit hole in the ceiling and everyone downstairs seemed to be fine so we went back to our cocaine.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Lolz. My homie did that shit trying to take apart his Glock and forgetting to clear the head. He had it like tucked under his arm for some reason. It popped off and and I thought he shot himself in the ribs. I stared at him and he stared back at me as he started to sink into the air mattress he was sitting on. We didnt break eye contact until he was sitting all the way flat on the ground. We both started laughing and went downstairs to make sure no one caught the round coming out the ceiling. We couldn't find an exit hole in the ceiling and everyone downstairs seemed to be fine so we went back to our cocaine.

Oh man, for a second I thought you were describing your homie shooting his wang off and you not breaking eye contact with him the entire time.

• Truth 2

8 hours ago, LUGR said:

Oh man, for a second I thought you were describing your homie shooting his wang off and you not breaking eye contact with him the entire time.

You know, praise be Allah, I really don't know how he didn't shoot himself.

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

You know, praise be Allah, I really don't know how he didn't shoot himself.

The unbroken eye contact you two were sharing likely changed the path of the bullet and saved his life. I have heard of stuff like that happening before. Love concurs all.

For reference to what happened that day…

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1