First

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
19 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

^this dude did an ama right after too lol

Is it legit? I don’t believe anything I see on the internet. Not much blood for the amount of holes that guy should have in him after that amount of pokes.

18 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@Dark_KnightI can't tell what's going on in this video. I clogged my speaker up with drywall mud the other day. Is homeboy stabbing the person that jumped over the counter or punching them with a taser?

Dudes tried robbing the vape store (very poor attempt) and dude stabbed guy. He did an ama on Reddit after. Posted pic of him in the shop as proof. Currently under investigation the last I read.

• Props 1

10 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

^this dude did an ama right after too lol

Stupid motherfucker. Not for defending his store, but for the way he bragged about it afterwords, basically snitching on himself, dropping plenty of evidence to be used against him in a criminal/civil trial. He should have observed the Pot brother's "shut the fuck up Friday". 

"Do you see the perpetrator?"  Yea, I'm right here.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1