First

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate people like that who had everything handed to them in life and earn good money, but can't seem to manage their finances properly, or they choose to live someplace extra fucking expensive like SF, or Manhattan and they constantly bitch about the struggle instead of appreciating it. It's like they're trying to grift with people that really struggle, but they've never actually struggled.

Like bitch you spent $200 a week at the bar/restaurants and bought a nice car before you got a nice crib, and you also took out loans a gender studies degree instead of something useful. Meanwhile I know people with multiple felonies that grew up in public housing, coming up on hard labor construction gigs that own nice cribs and have their families living comfortably, and they appreciate everything they have.

Anyway:

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 4

38 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Look at how much shit you get for $19.99 back in the 80s. 

Yo, I hit up an ice cream truck recently thinking the change you can dig out of the couch was enough like back in the day. Straight up I got offended they're doing kids like that these days, man I could have cried when I seen that shit. 

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Yo, I hit up an ice cream truck recently thinking the change you can dig out of the couch was enough like back in the day. Straight up I got offended they're doing kids like that these days, man I could have cried when I seen that shit. 

Bro I did the same thing at the beginning of summer. Ice cream for me and Mrs.Yuck was like $9. Some of the individual ice creams were like $6-7 a piece. I was thinking to myself "I hope this isn't homies plan B hustle. 

25 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

i used to work for a clickbait site. in a moment of desperation we posted this video and got banned from facebook for 48 hours. she got beheaded and is very dead 

I feel like I would be dope at a career in click bait. Is it lucrative? 

• Truth 1

52 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I feel like I would be dope at a career in click bait. Is it lucrative? 

i made $55k annual but worked 50 hours/week and sundays. it's hard to do well and ad revenue is in free fall and the oldschool clickbait is ripe for automation, i wouldn't be surprised if that's already happening. tiktok is a better bet if you just wanna build an audience and spread questionable information 

• Like 2