The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

On 6/3/2024 at 8:44 PM, mr.yuck said:

What's the difference between being a hater and unabashedly telling the truth about everything?

A hater just finds shit to hate about on anything  but it’s served with some (obvious) underlying envy 

I live with a hater. 

it’s annoying to have conversation sometimes 

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
22 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

A hater just finds shit to hate about on anything  but it’s served with some (obvious) underlying envy 

I live with a hater. 

it’s annoying to have conversation sometimes 

I'm gonna go practice saying some hater ass shit in front of the mirror and see what that feels like.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

Also, interesting development with the glizzy juice..

So I gave that Chicago Dog rye to a friend of mine who works in the super high end bar on the floor I work.. she thought it was cool and was surprisingly impressed how I came about it.. she's been messing with it here and there and made this drink using the infused rye, mezcal, demerara, gum syrup, I think lemon or grapefruit juice and it was surprisingly decent.. but THEN, she added like half an ounce of this rum which was wild on its own.. it basically gave it that charred taste like it was fresh off rhe gril.. Definitely interesting indeed..

Talking with her and another coworker I'm gonna hit the drawing board again but this time actually measure out the ingredients instead of eyeballing everything.. maybe no onions or very light onions, more glizzy, also my other coworker gave me a great idea of making a tincture with the sports peppers.. she thought the spiciness of the sports peppers took over everything else but making it into a tincture you could basically use it like bitters and add as much or as little as you'd like.. also was given the idea to use the infused booze to make an old fashioned instead of a whiskey sour and use the sports pepper tincture as the bitters part..

So yeah... might fuck around and find out again.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

20240605_174526.thumb.jpg.99c191bb9038e6b160b9ad53f21f76e6.jpg

20240605_174853.thumb.jpg.2122049a5991b2be9c525cf2ddc2b2d1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Props 4

2 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Also, interesting development with the glizzy juice..

So I gave that Chicago Dog rye to a friend of mine who works in the super high end bar on the floor I work.. she thought it was cool and was surprisingly impressed how I came about it.. she's been messing with it here and there and made this drink using the infused rye, mezcal, demerara, gum syrup, I think lemon or grapefruit juice and it was surprisingly decent.. but THEN, she added like half an ounce of this rum which was wild on its own.. it basically gave it that charred taste like it was fresh off rhe gril.. Definitely interesting indeed..

Talking with her and another coworker I'm gonna hit the drawing board again but this time actually measure out the ingredients instead of eyeballing everything.. maybe no onions or very light onions, more glizzy, also my other coworker gave me a great idea of making a tincture with the sports peppers.. she thought the spiciness of the sports peppers took over everything else but making it into a tincture you could basically use it like bitters and add as much or as little as you'd like.. also was given the idea to use the infused booze to make an old fashioned instead of a whiskey sour and use the sports pepper tincture as the bitters part..

So yeah... might fuck around and find out again.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

20240605_174526.thumb.jpg.99c191bb9038e6b160b9ad53f21f76e6.jpg

20240605_174853.thumb.jpg.2122049a5991b2be9c525cf2ddc2b2d1.jpg

This is what we need to lift our spirits more.

• Truth 1

maybe a chopped glizzy will produce more flavor

on the hater train - i only hate on wack shit, in the bay we learn to avoid being a player hater real early, it was basic middle school shit in my era

i dont fuck with bananas unless its in a acai bowl or banana bread type shit

• Like 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Play a player for false and get rubbed off

you wont want mas

fuck around and get evaporated 

Most of us out here basically raised by Earl Stevens 

how you think E40 peels his banana?

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

first one to post a video of them taking a bite out of a banana, peel n all, wins 12oz for the day.

I really think you can win this!

• Truth 2

I’ve been watching that HBO show Girls for the first time. I am on season 3. I was shown the first couple episodes while this shit was still airing and never came back til now (ex gf friend put it on.) It makes me miss Manhattan and want to visit again. My favorite character so far is Shoshonna. 

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@mortonwhat's up with that? Are they people you could always take or leave or are you just not excited about having company in general?

pretty sure they are French Canadian or something….maybe that’s why….?

• LOL! 1

We've heard it or most likely said, but not sure if we truly mean it.  

"I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy."

I would, specially in business.  This guy is cancer to business so bad, I will send this individual to anyone of my competitors in my industry. 

Honestly, it's a wise move if you consider B2B competitive advantages.  This individual is so counterintuitive to not only cost of doing business (profit), it's so bad this individual's ego had run grandfather's business in the ground, there was no choice but to sell to a competitor. 

So the question is.  If it's that bad, would you really do it?

6 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@mortonwhat's up with that?

No big deal, I am a little torqued up that they bought plane tickets without consulting and therefore are visiting in the middle of the week which means I will have to use vacation time to host.

Beyond that it should be fine, they will probably be a little annoying but mostly pretty things like wanting to talk about politics too much etc.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

9 hours ago, morton said:

No big deal, I am a little torqued up that they bought plane tickets without consulting and therefore are visiting in the middle of the week which means I will have to use vacation time to host.

Beyond that it should be fine, they will probably be a little annoying but mostly pretty things like wanting to talk about politics too much etc.

Tell them you are voting for Jasmine Sherman. Report back.

How would you react to finding out your company has 2.5mil life insurance policy on you without you knowing?  Say it's part of their business insurance, kinda like insuring assets.

You die, or get hurt to a point they made a payout.

Edit:  also known as "janitors insurance" or "dead peasant insurance".

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1