The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*windows vista. haha..

*edit: part of the main reason was to get on there to see if i could get some tunes loaded on this old ipod. to my surprise, it still holds a charge for hours on end.17262416709148223241311796001821.thumb.jpg.b5d6a456242b99f4df81384b37c260e5.jpg

(couldn't handle anymore lengthy youtube ads while out riding..)

Edited by nicklesndimes
  • Like 3
  • Props 1

I am not sure where these youtube ads come from. I thought we went over this b4.  Then I had come to realize I have a Google business account for my email, and I used business account to sign in yt.  Perhaps this is why I do not get ads which I just realized this.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

*windows vista. haha..

*edit: part of the main reason was to get on there to see if i could get some tunes loaded on this old ipod. to my surprise, it still holds a charge for hours on end.17262416709148223241311796001821.thumb.jpg.b5d6a456242b99f4df81384b37c260e5.jpg

Yoooo. I used to have one of those. I wish I knew where it was. That thing was loaded with old gangsta grillz albums I can't find anymore.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, morton said:

I am at my doctor's waiting room, really they have made this room as unpleasant as possible.  I am about ready to go back to the old ways and never go for this bullshit.

You can save a few bucks, by sticking your own finger up your butt.

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

Thinking I may have to make a career change due to getting no work at My current gig and think I may try to work in a sextoy shop so I can encourage more butt funnel action.

With this said I told My Mother I wont travel to South America until she has passed on given I would no doubt bring back a Colombian wife with Me as well as the fact she would stress out too much due to hearing about some Aussies killed in Mexico recently on the news yet explaining to her I have been to San Diego and its proximity she got even more mad about the idea.

On 9/13/2024 at 11:04 AM, nicklesndimes said:

*windows vista. haha..

this was a mistake. i really don't enjoy listening to tunes on earbuds anymore. ears hurt afterwards. will just ride and listen to the sounds around me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

this was a mistake. i really don't enjoy listening to tunes on earbuds anymore. ears hurt afterwards. will just ride and listen to the sounds around me.

your ears have become weak and soft from not have things jammed in them enough

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

not my physical ear though but my hearing it was as if i had a jarring case of tinnitus.

I find that earbuds end up pushing wax into My ears.

I went and had a wax removal last week where they used a vaccuum and whilst it isn't as relieving as getting an ear enema that ends with your brain getting flooded as a wax balll shoots out, I still found it gave Me goosebumps.

I recommend it.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

I have had to do the ear flush a couple of times over the past couple of years after one getting completely clogged. Shit was mad annoying having a clogged ear for days. One thing I finally learned, when you use the bulb full of warm water, blast that shit in their full force. I was doing it gently at first and it took days to loosen that shit up. Doing it full force  broke the block down, had my shit leakin wax.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Has anybody noticed lately that the phrase " for your convenience" on a sign etc. is generally followed by details of how something is now less convenient than it used to be.

Yeah, like the other day I ordered a hot dog at a corner store and this damn middle eastern son of a hadgy took like an hour to warm up four dogs for me and a homie and didn't even have any condiments besides ketchup and mustard and charged me more then McDonald's smdh.

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Yeah, like the other day I ordered a hot dog at a corner store and this damn middle eastern son of a hadgy took like an hour to warm up four dogs for me and a homie and didn't even have any condiments besides ketchup and mustard and charged me more then McDonald's smdh.

He should have refused serve you outright.

• Pause 1

On 9/25/2024 at 1:08 PM, LUGR said:

I have had to do the ear flush a couple of times over the past couple of years after one getting completely clogged. Shit was mad annoying having a clogged ear for days. One thing I finally learned, when you use the bulb full of warm water, blast that shit in their full force. I was doing it gently at first and it took days to loosen that shit up. Doing it full force  broke the block down, had my shit leakin wax.

Bulb?

And in response, it does feel good when you had this massive ringing sensation and unceasing headache due to your ears being so blocked with wax you are almost deaf and crank your stereo 10 levels higher than you do with clear hearing such that a marble sized ball of wax pops out.

7 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Bulb?

And in response, it does feel good when you had this massive ringing sensation and unceasing headache due to your ears being so blocked with wax you are almost deaf and crank your stereo 10 levels higher than you do with clear hearing such that a marble sized ball of wax pops out.

sorry mate, meant to say enema bottle.

crazy how your ear leaks funky ass wax for awhile after. I went about my day and then later realized I had a reddish orange snail trail of chunks oozing out for all to see

No worries I confuse ears and arseholes all the time due to those around Me having the ability to say nothing of substance as they dribble shit to distract and deflect attention away from the revelation of what is an ultimate truth in money being pure binary 1s and 0s on a fucking storage device or harddrive.

You can understand I guess?

With this said has anyone here ever harvested and ground fresh coffee beans boiled water using a fire and used freshly squeezed milk from a cow and compared the taste to some wanker charging 250q£ for a coffee like I saw some idiot try on Youtube?

Just imagining a more pure world without commerce and shopping centres given capitaliSM is completely fucked and is the worst sadomasochistic bullshit humans push on each other.

Also seeing scaffolders today made Me realise how fucked humans are mentally as a result of their selfish desires to try elevate themselves above other humans which if anything makes Me wish we all live in single story residences given nobody needs two stories as you can only ever be on one story at a time, a lesson I learned from experience.

On 8/4/2024 at 6:11 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

Editing above because sometimes it doesn’t grow back haha. 

I need a haircut  that covers up my new focus of self conscious.That mullet firm def will.  I didn’t realize how deep the sides of my hairline go back until I saw a pic of me with my head down last year. 
it’s not a widows peek -the sides just recede more than I like. I have grown extremely self conscious about it. My sloppy bun daily really accentuates it too. 

am considering a hairline tattoo. Not tattoo of a hairline but something super fine and delicate/intricate that appears to come out of the hair down into the skin of the forehead. Just up in those receding corners. 

IMG_4053.thumb.jpeg.10c17fbd94053e9b03bfe38e4dcd4727.jpeg

Edited by SMdoubleXL
Rather a pic
  • Like 2
  • Props 3

I have a widows peak as all that I love has been killed as I live on with the pain of what has been sacrificed for the pleasure of tards and pending the delivery of the titles I demanded in the shit I want thread I am still in limbo to awaken to strange boongs walking around stalking My van in the elevated car park 2 hours before the shops open so I am raging at this fact.

And these cunts claim to believe in “The Dreamtime“ and as far as I have proven these fucks don’t respect people as they sleep and participate in their dreams if the cunt raiding My glovebox at 5am as I slept in the back of My van and the fuxktard I encountered this morning prove.