The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

True story, I think @Theo Huxtablewas the all time prop king, but I wasn't far behind. My claim to e-fame was I got the very first extra "tic tac" on 12oz when the props system first dropped.

I copy pasted a story I found on the internet about shitting the bed, after crashing at a one night stand's place. So while she still slept I smeared some of my poop in her crack so she would think the log belonged to her before ghosting her. I said it was awkward because we had class together later.

Think it was in "the shit, is the shit, is the shit thread". People went nuts on the propers, and then noticed I got an extra tic tac from the accumulation of points. They started a prop circle jerk thread, and everyone wanked each other up to maxx tic tac thiccness immediately after. I think @Porcelainmight have maxxed out first. After that, noobs had to worry about something worse than the mods deciding to abuse you. If a newb said anything even slightly annoying they immediately started publicly menstruating.

Anyway, point being I had admin access years ago, and screen shotted what had to be dozens of pages of my prop messages. Still have the image files tucked away somewhere.

• Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

Lol I'd actually go out of my way to swing full tampons back to full green in paper chase and brickslayers

I dunno who was doing it but there was a bunch of people that got hit with tampons  from a heavy hitter for no reason and just ended up not posting anymore.

Fucking twinky the kid spamming the jar man gif and being surprised at getting negaprops.

DAO's ego  getting hella inflated from props and equating them with being right.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Just now, MOOGLE? said:

I miss the short lived being able to have signatures in our posts we immediately abused 

You can have a signature now, most people have view signatures set to ignore, because people still abuse the fuck out of it. I think @Boris The Butcher's has the word nigger with the hard R in it a couple of times. Hilarious, but probably not that great google wise considering the bots crawling the forum, trying to categorize 12oz's content.

• Like 1

@MOOGLE?Only one who made it anywhere off the internet persona level was Mero as far as I know. He was twitter famous when people were still getting tweets via sms text message. Everybody else on here with high web profiles (as far as I know) was mostly because they built themselves names as artists/writers and just hung out on here, not so much because they were early social media influencers. 

@Mercer coulda swore @dumy did something along the lines of the whole whodie life thing or some sorta hustle.

i met this cat ill chill a minute back at a bar rave and the subject of graff n dance came up and he mentioned being on the oontz for a bit  , couldn't remember his screen name for the life of me though.

the high profile artists/writer thing never surprised me much ..the oontz has always had a pretty high level of apathy and alternate outlook as a whole toward fame due to the core focus of this forum . bombing science on the other hand woulda paid hella money for some used saber or revok underwear back in the day though.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

@SuperNintendoChalmers

was looped into something a few years back but I don’t remember exactly what it was. 

Not having any lolcows come out of ch0 isn’t a negative imho 

almost every writer I’ve met in their 30s+ was on this forum at some time or another. Not a lot of them I get in to that convo with were big into ch0 tho 😞

a lot of convos about the Atlanta and Miami threads getting nuked due to e-beef lol

• Truth 1

I’m always a bit impressed oontz had a footprint here because 50millimeterLosAngeles and guerrillaOne were graff forums specifically catered to Southern California.. but some how oontz was there. My only guess is it must’ve been the first one to pop when you entered “graffiti” on a search engine. 

what could have happened if artcrimes made a message board???

• Props 1

@KILZ FILLZ

never really messed with artcrimes cause it took absolutely forever for things to load , but i coulda swore they had a site list or something cause thats how i found graffrox that was an IE specific one that had a brief bbs along with a few other cali graff sites that did the whole bbs sitcker hyperlink thing for tripod .

i remember dudes went full blown mean girls over silly things like slaps being on the same window , or beefing over people using the same sakura paint stick color combos.

and actually i'm really relieved the oontz never caught the eye of lolcow sites all these years , some of them places are actually kinda terrifying