The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Schnitzels idea sounds like a good one, even without mates.

For entertainment I have been so underwhelmed by new movies that I am now watching classics almost exclusively 1935-1965 is my new era, TCM and Amazon being the source.  

As if Californians have a lock on fucking up fries, you can find missteps in that department all over this land. 

Merry Christmas everyone, I will check in later, maybe we can get this or another thread bumpin a little for old times sakes. Or not, not sure what my day will bring.

Any member of the fry family has it's place if done correctly, even the crinkle cut, tater tot, or creapy fry shaped into a disk with a face. 

Hand cut is my general favorite and the easiest to get right imo.

Anyone old enough to remember McDonalds fries before they switched to vegetable shortening? 

LARD.png.722d997c723af4e5cb0f6c09218757ec.png

From about the same time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, morton said:

For entertainment I have been so underwhelmed by new movies that I am now watching classics almost exclusively 1935-1965 is my new era, TCM and Amazon being the source. 

Have you seen this one yet?

1950’s flick where a bunch of cowboys go to Italy to defeat a tyrant and save the day. This is the end song where they sing Yankee Doodle Dandy in the Italian palace after winning the final fight. I don’t know what it is called? Do you?

Bro McDonalds is trash. Their fries, their burgers, the milk shakes when the machine actually works. I speak these truths as some one who would sometimes eat McDonald’s 3 times a day 15 years ago. When I initially stopped, my body went into withdrawals. I literally felt ill for about 4 or 5 days. When I finally cleared all of that trash out of my system, I went back and tried it again months later. The burgers had 0 flavor. The fries were like vegetable oil flavored cotton sticks.

I don’t know what they put in their food to keep people coming back like an 88 crack spot but I can only assume it’s on some unscrupulous evil Corp shit.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Bro McDonalds is trash. Their fries, their burgers, the milk shakes when the machine actually works. I speak these truths as some one who would sometimes eat McDonald’s 3 times a day 15 years ago. When I initially stopped, my body went into withdrawals. I literally felt ill for about 4 or 5 days. When I finally cleared all of that trash out of my system, I went back and tried it again months later. The burgers had 0 flavor. The fries were like vegetable oil flavored cotton sticks.

I don’t know what they put in their food to keep people coming back like an 88 crack spot but I can only assume it’s on some unscrupulous evil Corp shit.

mcdonalds Coca-Cola  tho >>>>

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Merry christmas all of you out there in Oontzland!

Hope you all have a good one wherever you are.

It's 9:40am here so I'm about to crack my first cold one for the day and get started prepping for lunch!

merry Christmas Day. What was for lunch?

21 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

merry Christmas Day. What was for lunch?

roasted Pork, 
turkey breast roast

Ham and king prawns for the cold meats

various roasted vegies and steamed veggies

salad.

Pavlova for dessert

washed down with Coronas  and white wine etc.

what did you  guys have?

• Like 2
  • Props 1