Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

13 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Covid is definitely real and manufactured. It's danger has been vastly inflated by the cnn media and their penis pumps. 

agreed to a certain level. They are definitely on their knees for pharma but as long as lunatics are around discrediting any legitimate claims against them, the average person will believe cdc is the ultimate ruler of everything right.

So strange how any other option beyond a vaccine is not allowed to be considered in treatment. That is just so bizarre to me. Being someone who has an incurable illness, I know how vast options and ideas are when something doesn’t have a cure. The fact that this is so finite only indicates these assholes want you gauge it all for profit.

Edited by Dark_Knight
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just talked to the doctors office I haven't visited in years and they tried to add me as a new patient to get a telephone doctor appointment. My sole reason for calling was to get anti viral medications ivermectin and hcq. I stopped the woman before going through her new patient procedure and asked if they would prescribe either of those. She said no because it's not fda approved.  Stupid. 

then I called the teledoc service through my jobs insurance and asked them the same thing. They said no they are not allowed to prescribe those medications at all. 

looks like it's going to be black or gray market for me if I want to get those items. 

Imagine firing the workers that didn't get vaxxed, only to force people TESTING FUCKING POSITIVE  to come in to work a few weeks later because you're short staffed.

Now everybody has this shit. Not to go full conspiracy theorist here, but truly fucking retarded the mind of a Statist is. You can't just fix shit by taking away individual human rights.

• Truth 1

How many of you dumb lefty assholes listened to Fauci's senate hearing today?  Anyone?

I can't wait until his head rolls.  It can't come soon enough and it won't even be the end of it.  Fauci isn't the end all be all, there are many more directing him that we don't even know the names of or are familiar with.

Mass

Formation

Psychosis

Get wrecked retards.