How can I wank up in here with these deep memes?

Deine Mudder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Any of you nerds tried these yet?

Not meta, probably never will, but apple on the other hand seems enticing to buy and I may get one later in the year after the hire wears off a little.  I am sure Microsoft, Google, and Samsung are not too far behind.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Not meta, probably never will, but apple on the other hand seems enticing to buy and I may get one later in the year after the hire wears off a little.  I am sure Microsoft, Google, and Samsung are not too far behind.

What’s the point again? Basically what you do on your phone but with your eyes? I assume you can see out of them what’s going on in the real world too since the few vids I have seen were a dude walking around the street and behind the wheel of an auto piloted car. I just really don’t care too much about this shit at this point.

• Like 1

The Meta (device) is still better and cheaper to get atm. Don't spend 3.5k on a beta device (Apple)

I'm sold once we get into the shades phase, not this stupid goggles.

Overall,  the Vision aspect of it is amazing. Imagine fishing at night, and the goggles allows you to see the fish and direct you to the right casting area.

Or making a pizza while having visual timers, check off lists, and a video of your choice.

Or driving at night , escaping xops with lights off and GPS pointing out where to go.

Amazing.

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, T4M* said:

The Meta (device) is still better and cheaper to get atm. Don't spend 3.5k on a beta device (Apple)

Overall,  the Vision aspect of it is amazing. Imagine fishing at night, and the goggles allows you to see the fish and direct you to the right casting area.

Or making a pizza while having visual timers, check off lists, and a video of your choice.

Or driving at night , escaping xops with lights off and GPS pointing out where to go.

Amazing.

Let me know when I can 69 and see through her butthole

• Truth 1

15 hours ago, LUGR said:

What’s the point again? Basically what you do on your phone but with your eyes? I assume you can see out of them what’s going on in the real world too since the few vids I have seen were a dude walking around the street and behind the wheel of an auto piloted car. I just really don’t care too much about this shit at this point.

I feel you on this and couldn't agree more.

For me, it's more so I have the money to blow on some crazy new tech.  Senseless in a way. 

16 hours ago, T4M* said:

Amazing.

I had the same thoughts as well, what happened to Google Glasses?  I figured that would have taken off for LE considering facial recognition would possibly a big help in tracking fugitives.