Just streetwear being corny

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I work on fairfax in west la next to diamond, supreme, the hundreds, golf, ripndip, flight club. Can you just imagine the shit I see on boys and girls that’s considered street wear and fashion? 

Mostly on boys I think that’s just ridiculous and girls I wanna ask why wear anything at all, your basically barely covering your vagina and nipples. 

On 6/11/2019 at 8:40 AM, misteraven said:

Blank. I love the Kirkland tees from Costco actually. The black are special order and 33% more expensive, but I have dogs and cats so they end up looking worst than the white ones. But yeah, those are my favorite blank because they're soft, heavy weight, good cut and dont get distorted or fucked up after washing / drying. Actually thinking to move the 12oz blank to the Hanes Beefy-T as it comes close to the Kirkland blanks and they finally got smart and stopped the crap with the heat transfer labels. Not sure though, but seems like a nice middle ground between the rigid heavyweight blanks we use now (based off the blanks most skate brands use) and the trendy NextLevel lightweight but super soft blanks a lot of people seem to want (but that I can't stand personally).

I wear the kirkland white Ts for undershirts, but theyre really thin and the collars are a bit too wide for my taste.

On my days off, you can find me generally wearing black PRO5 shirts ("Super Heavy") from the corner korean store...

they don't fade too quickly, the collars remain tight and in tact (most important for me), and the sleeve length on the tee is a good length.

Archived