How to get rid of bums outside my window

Kalashnikov

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

Gr8 thread.

My local gang of somalian coke dealers used to stand opposite my house all night selling drugs, drinking and shouting. It used to keep me up at night a couple nights a week.

I thought about smearing some really fucking ripe brie in some cutty little spots near their hangout but I never did.

They were there for two summers, then the gang turf war just naturally moved them on because they are gone now.

Seriously, nothing has worked. As I sit here right now, I'm being fucking serenaded by one of the bums who does nothing but get high as shit all day and sing religious songs. He sits out there and just sings along to his phone at the top of his lungs. He's really feeling himself too, I don't know if it's the weed or what but he sounds awful, but clearly in his own mind he thinks he's Frank Sinatra or something. I'm seriously about to lose it.

I think my next move here is to just run a hose to the roof and leave it running pointed at the tree. If it's flooded constantly, they can't sit there.

On 1/10/2019 at 6:04 PM, mn1_fuckos said:

Have you tried asking them to Vamoose?

Yeah, it works temporarily. By that I mean for a few hours. I am gonna go up on the roof and see if there is any type of water hookup (doubtful), if there is I'm gonna run a hose and just leave it on so the tree floods.

The stupid bitch downstairs goes out there and gives them weed and cigarettes in exchange for them fucking off, so yeah... they've been coming back.

• LOL! 1