How to get rid of bums outside my window

Kalashnikov

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@mn1_fuckosWe used to smash those in our high school hallways too, back when they were really popular. Fuck that makes me sound old.

I'll get pics tomorrow, it's dark now and the bums are currently hanging outside the bar down the block in an attempt to get free booze, is what it seemed like when I walked by a minute ago. I don't want to attract attention to the tree and summon them. My girl suggested pouring diesel on the tree but that's not very environmentally friendly as per our previous discussion.

The cop thing, ehh. Even if I wanted to deal with them, they wouldn't do shit except tell them to move along, and they can't even really do that as far as I know. If they showed up again in 5 minutes it would just turn into a cycle.

They do have cardboard lying out there now though, guess they got tired of sitting in fish guts.

20 minutes ago, Kalashnikov said:

The cop thing, ehh. Even if I wanted to deal with them, they wouldn't do shit except tell them to move along, and they can't even really do that as far as I know. If they showed up again in 5 minutes it would just turn into a cycle.

They do have cardboard lying out there now though, guess they got tired of sitting in fish guts.

Maybe not. Then again they'd be on your side if anything ever escalated or those bums crossed some line. I get it, you just don't want to deal with them, we covered that much. It would just be so shit if you took matters into your hands first without at least trying that option. Then you'd get arrested and the obvious question would be; why didn't you just call us to deal with it?

You pay them a ton of money yearly to handle exactly this kind of crap. Why subject yourself to interactions with those bums if you can just call someone who's job it is to do just that. Whether we like it or not we pay for their "protection" may as well get your money's worth no?

Just my 0.02c

Edited by Kults

I'm going to get a picture of the crackheads in my neighborhood.  Their front yard is full of junk, busted couches, boxes, broken mopeds.... but get this.

Their fucking shitty van, they decided to paint graffiti on.  It looks like it was done by someone that at least has an idea about what they're doing but it's totally tweaky meth head art..... like pure trash that you can tell they've tried for a long time to "get to this level".... but still suck.

It'd be nice if they'd get out of the neighborhood.  I've also see "pan handlers" with their little child stroller things they pull behind bicycles.... but are full of bum junk, going to and from that house a lot.

No bums on the treelawn out front; but someone saw fit to abandon one pair of black sweatpants, one pair of white socks and one pair of black velcro laces sneakers which raises the question of how long is appropriate to let lay on the lawn for potential retrieval by owner before disposal of said items.

20181002_151336.jpg

BEHOLD, the bum tree. Genus, Arboris bumis crackheadia. There were no bums when I got home and took this picture, but the evidence of bums is still here. Smoking grape Swishers that probably had no weed in them (although sometimes they do, I can smell it), cardboard because they got tired of sitting in fish guts, and other bum remnants.

20181002_171037.jpg

• Props 2
  • LOL! 1