Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
23 hours ago, ndv said:

seeing this thread being pretty popular.  I thought I'd ask,  PS5, should I buy 🤔?

Mileage may vary. If there's stuff you really want to play on it, sure. If not just wait, the last batch of games on the previous gen are usually the swan song and among the best the platform has to offer.

I usually stay away from new consoles until the first crop of AAA releases and the first official price cut.

This time around I might get it at launch just cause I only play COD last few years and this year's entry will come out on both the new and the old hardware. The sharper experience obviously being on the newer tech.

Dunno if you're team MS or Sony but having no preference myself I'm hedging my bets as either one could take the lead in a new  gen depending on what exclusives they offer.

Xbox 360 > PS3

PS4 > Xbox One

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 7:15 PM, ndv said:

seeing this thread being pretty popular.  I thought I'd ask,  PS5, should I buy 🤔?

Take a look at the games that are exclusive to PS and do the same for games exclusive to XB, then decide which you want. I think PS gets better exclusives. 

I would say don’t get the version at launch, wait for the second or third iteration when they’ve worked out the bugs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Take a look at the games that are exclusive to PS and do the same for games exclusive to XB, then decide which you want. I think PS gets better exclusives. 

I would say don’t get the version at launch, wait for the second or third iteration when they’ve worked out the bugs. 

They did this gen.  Not the last one. Xbox murdered PS during the 360 era. Halo, Gears, L4D and Forza pretty much set the standard for their respective genres back then.

15 hours ago, Kults said:

Mileage may vary. If there's stuff you really want to play on it, sure. If not just wait, the last batch of games on the previous gen are usually the swan song and among the best the platform has to offer.

I usually stay away from new consoles until the first crop of AAA releases and the first official price cut.

This time around I might get it at launch just cause I only play COD last few years and this year's entry will come out on both the new and the old hardware. The sharper experience obviously being on the newer tech.

Dunno if you're team MS or Sony but having no preference myself I'm hedging my bets as either one could take the lead in a new  gen depending on what exclusives they offer.

Xbox 360 > PS3

PS4 > Xbox One

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

y'all have me wondering if pc maybe the better approach.  Of course the costs are much higher on pc and not so much a plug and play type convince.  Thanks for the recommendations.

• Like 2

@KILZ FILLZI think Im buying this one if the variants are good. Didnt want that LMG in the last Mace bundle. I missed out on the hooded Ghost skin from S2, consolation prize

https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2020-05/This-Week-in-Call-of-Duty-May-4imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd33b30216a051b

The ex-U.S. Ranger and Allegiance fighter is back in Store in a new bundle – ‘Mace: Guns Blazing’. Alongside a menacing new skin for Mace, the bundle includes two Legendary weapon blueprints that can overtake enemies in both Multiplayer and Warzone. Check the Store and pick up the bundle to add this vicious Jackals Operator to your roster, if you don’t already own him, and a haul of new gear. 

11.jpg

Just now, KILZ FILLZ said:

That that Grau ? 

@Kults

Yup. Dropped today, GRAU and Striker variants.

A ton of legendary items in that pack. Not to mention a quip that says Fuck You. Tempted even though I rarely use either of those guns.

Cant decide between this one and the upcoming Ghost pack..decisions decisions

Vehicle custom pack dropped today too

make sure you loot at least one box and you won’t get kicked for inactivity. another neat little trick, wait before you drop, let it kick you out of the plane. you’ll drop at the same spot as 5-8 players who ran off for snacks or bathroom break pre match, easy couple kills. 

10 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Hell ya, that’s a nice lil exploit. You may be the only one that’s caught on to that @Kults

If anyone else has caught on they’re keeping it quiet. I had figured out how to game the system in IW as well. I’d tie elastic bands to controllers sticks and leave the console on all night on infected mode, the only mode you didn’t have to select a class to be automatically put into the next match. 

I’d wake up in the mornings with thousands of keys and just popped 3$ supply drops until I had everything in the game. Some guys spent hundreds of dollars chasing all that content. I regret nothing 

https://charlieintel.com/how-to-get-the-anime-skin-bundle-and-iskra-operator-bundle-in-modern-warfare-and-warzone/60502/

So…there is a way that fans have discovered to get access to the Anime Skin Bundle and the new Operator – Iskra – bundle in-game in Modern Warfare and Warzone.

The Anime Weapon Skin bundle was set to release on May 5, but did not appear on the store. Fans however have found a way to see and purchase this bundle to use in Modern Warfare and Warzone.

@KILZ FILLZ

@KILZ FILLZyou unlock the new LMG yet? pretty good.

me and @wherewent in last night got a few good rounds in. 

see your rocking that talon skin, cool that they give out premium ops for free if you’re patient and willing to grind it out.

i finished the s3 BP this weekend, not the best lvl 100 rewards but still cool to have finished one