Guest Resurrection

1 hour ago, cruzxctrl said:

@Kultsyoo! My bad, I ate after like two games and passed out. 

Still trash lol. I haven’t picked up COD in at least 3 weeks. Been heavy on Apex but once I saw the BR mode dropping, I’m like I gotta brush up on my plays. 

I’ll be on majority of the day since it’s freezing out.

I might jump on later if I don’t end up going out. Keep you posted 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

starting to enjoy ground war after all. Scrap yard is sick

been playing only HC Dom for about the last month and dipped into GW last night to knock out the 10 GW flag cap and 15 GW flag cap challenges. Going to take a minute to complete those...

the player base in HC Dom is so smal you end up playing the same people multiple matches in a row instead of a new lobby of players over and over. Really enjoying it. Makes the long shot camo challenges so much easier too. 

@cruzxctrlxbox or ps? What’s your Activision name so we can get some games in? You change yours @Kults? Let’s try to see if the friend req system is fixed yet. 

• Props 1

I’m still having hiccups with it. 

Ex: I have two friends who are on Xbox. They are both on my Xbox friends list. Unable to add them to my Activision friends list. Prob isn’t because they are on Xbox because I don’t have that issue with a third friend who is on Xbox but successfully added to my Activision friends list. 

maybe they patched it

• Like 1

I finally left the Rust play list alone long enough to try that new atlas superstore map. Kinda neat to hunt people in a COSTCO loll.

Its kinda campy and ppl tend to sit in spawns sniping but if you can make it to center map and block off a choke point or two you can do some damage

• Truth 1

32 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Battle Royal on the mobile COD. First place out of 100, killed 18 out of that 100. 

I place first in this shit 9/10. People are too predictable. B6D58B09-AC65-4956-86DB-3317A96FD388.thumb.jpeg.9a59180e4bde916f68f6677c9ae54182.jpeg

looks really fun and i’d be playing it too if it wasn’t for the lack of an inverted Y axis. i just can’t do it 

47 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Fuck yeah, I'd love to shake the hand of whoever is remaking all these old RE games into modern graphics/gameplay.  This is one example of improving upon something that was old/clunky without ruining it.

You nailed it. Such a sensitive thing to do. making it progress without ruining its legacy or going in for a cheap HD remaster cash grab. i feel the res remakes are what companies should look at as a blueprint for these kinds of projects

• Props 1

1 minute ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I prob won’t be able to get on tonight he should be able to tmrw @Kults

that could work, thursdays are my friday evenings basically so ill try to get on then too if i dont end up going out. we're expecting another massive snow storm over night so odds are good ill be staying close to home

@KultsI believe RE2 is like $20 or so, prob even cheaper. Great game imo, def worth picking up.

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Fuck yeah, I'd love to shake the hand of whoever is remaking all these old RE games into modern graphics/gameplay.  This is one example of improving upon something that was old/clunky without ruining it.

39 minutes ago, Kults said:

You nailed it. Such a sensitive thing to do. making it progress without ruining its legacy or going in for a cheap HD remaster cash grab. i feel the res remakes are what companies should look at as a blueprint for these kinds of projects

I def agree. Also more credit to them because they built their own engine - https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/RE_Engine

• Props 1

heard it was good. loved ff growing up. thanks to the internet i no longer have the patience for rpgs though, sad 😕 ill get cyberpunk tho. 

id played every NA ff up until X then i just kinda fell out of it. 3 ( 6 in JAP ) still my fave one.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I like the charm

any idea if they’ve patched charms fucking up hip fire radius? I’ve gotten some dope ones I’d like to use but don’t equip because I enjoy the hip fire swag

pretty sure that was patched awhile ago 

• Like 1