Guest Resurrection

Metal Gear 3 is amazing. Mad hard, but amazing. Trust me, if you persevere, you'll grow to love it. Word of advice - when you see the old man being taken away in the wheelchair (you'll be stealth, in the water, watching a cutscene), take him out with the sniper rifle.

If you don't, you're gonna have a hard battle against him later on in the game. And if you can't beat him then, go to system settings of your PS2 and turn the clock ahead by 7 days. You'll get a nice, albeit cheap, surprise.

no joke. i just turned the ps2 off after playing for a bit, this game is fucking HARD.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like games that are easy and dont really require me to think that much, beucase im usually stoned out of my mind when playing games

right now im on Mortal Kombat shoalin monks, old as fuck i know. but im too poor to afford the new one and this ones doing fine. im also halfway through liberty city stories but im too lazy to finish it, kinda got boring

• 3 weeks later...
Metal Gear 3 is amazing. Mad hard, but amazing. Trust me, if you persevere, you'll grow to love it. Word of advice - when you see the old man being taken away in the wheelchair (you'll be stealth, in the water, watching a cutscene), take him out with the sniper rifle.

If you don't, you're gonna have a hard battle against him later on in the game. And if you can't beat him then, go to system settings of your PS2 and turn the clock ahead by 7 days. You'll get a nice, albeit cheap, surprise.

dont do this shit, the boss fight is one of the best in the game.. It took me like 2-3 times to beat him but it was fun, but world of warcraft is where its at :lol: :lol: :lol:

etty dope. all you need is a good squad that can communicate, and then it's a blast. I'm gettin ready to draw some crosshairs on my monito[/color]r for shotgun aim help[/b]

i see people rip assholes with that shotgun, if your good with it you can be pretty unstoppable..this game is a blast online..im way hooked

My GRAW disc looks like it went through a blender and works fine, but GOW is pristine with the exception of a 2 centimeter scratch in the middle of it that the 360 cannot fucking read. It says "Play DVD" and when I press that it says "Play this DVD in an XBOX 360".

So fucking sucky. I just got Live back too > <

Add me if you want =) GT = o NoRMa JeaN o

My GRAW disc looks like it went through a blender and works fine, but GOW is pristine with the exception of a 2 centimeter scratch in the middle of it that the 360 cannot fucking read. It says "Play DVD" and when I press that it says "Play this DVD in an XBOX 360".

So fucking sucky. I just got Live back too > <

Add me if you want =) GT = o NoRMa JeaN o

I just sent you the friend request

ppin tonight haha. "after we gangrape your mom!" ..............riiii[/color]iiight hahaha[/b]

that wasnt my boy spy, just one of the countless 16 year olds whole talk shit once they get a couple kills...theres alot of that on live..then he comes with the power trip and boots you from the room, dont feel bad though he booted everyone. i think you made him mad..