JUSTIN BIEBERFITTI

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try telling that to all these tight pants wearing, eye liner rocking emo's down here.

Or the entire city of Austin for that matter.

I ain't about to be about pretending to know about shit I haven't seen. Just Google'd dumb Texas laws. That came up.

http://www.stupidlaws.com/laws/united-states/texas/

A policeman in England is still required to give up their hat for a pregnant lady to urinate in upon request.

The world we live in.

Yo.

Plenty of people that actually live in Philly order cheesesteaks "wit' wiiz. Provolone is probably the top choice here though... Not put on the side of the roll like that pic though. Put on top while on the grill and melted in. Lettuce and tomatoe (cheesesteak hoagie) gets gross and soggy pretty fast so skip that. Don't know anyone that orders peppers in their shit. 90% of black people that order cheese steaks here get it with salt, pepper, ketchup, mayo. Mayo in a cheesesteak is also fucking gross.

Drue, do you ever get tired of making up fake names just to talk about shit that shit that you know nothing about?

Nobody from Texas says Ruby's is garbage. Rudy's is pretty much the king of BBQ in south Texas.

Oh, so now you admit we are talking about the same place.

Rudy's is the Burger King of Texas BBQ, a chain, it's in AZ, CO & NM. Here you are acting like your boys put you on some speak easy where only you know the password. I could go have lunch at Rudy's right now, & I don't live in TX.

Do you go to Sizzler to get an authentic Texas Steak too?

At least we now know where you get your cheesesteaks wiz wit:

philly_cheesesteak02.jpg

Plenty of people that actually live in Philly order cheesesteaks "wit' wiiz. Provolone is probably the top choice here though... Not put on the side of the roll like that pic though. Put on top while on the grill and melted in. Lettuce and tomatoe (cheesesteak hoagie) gets gross and soggy pretty fast so skip that. Don't know anyone that orders peppers in their shit. 90% of black people that order cheese steaks here get it with salt, pepper, ketchup, mayo. Mayo in a cheesesteak is also fucking gross.

You don't even know the definition of "wit".

"Wit" and "witout" is Geno's and Pats slang for with or without onions.

Has nothing at all to do with the cheese.

The fuck are you talking about?

And the cheese isn't "put on the side", it's layed over the meat while it's still on the grill after it's chopped up and basically done cooking so that it can melt before the roll is put ontop of both and scooped up into the roll thus putting the cheese on the bottom of the meat which I guess would look like to some outsider that it's "off to the side".

I know you're from Bucks or Montgomery county or some shit, but don't they have real cheesesteaks out that way too?

Who the fuck melts the cheese ontop of the meet after it's been scooped into the roll?

The only time the cheese is put on after the fact is with cheese whiz.

I love you man, but I think it's a stretch to say shortening 'with' to 'wit' only applies to one joint in the world.

Ok then. Try going to either one of them joints and ordering a "Cheesesteak wit, whiz, without onions" and see how fast you get sent to the back of the line.

And you think I'm a rude motherfucker? Oh man... :lol:

You don't even know the definition of "wit".

"Wit" and "witout" is Geno's and Pats slang for with or without onions.

Has nothing at all to do with the cheese.

The fuck are you talking about?

And the cheese isn't "put on the side", it's layed over the meat while it's still on the grill after it's chopped up and basically done cooking so that it can melt before the roll is put ontop of both and scooped up into the roll thus putting the cheese on the bottom of the meat which I guess would look like to some outsider that it's "off to the side".

I know you're from Bucks or Montgomery county or some shit, but don't they have real cheesesteaks out that way too?

Who the fuck melts the cheese ontop of the meet after it's been scooped into the roll?

The only time the cheese is put on after the fact is with cheese whiz.

Yo I can't believe that out of all the video's I tried to find on Youtube of what I'm talking about, and after giving up due to nobody actually showing how they do it, I finally gave up and clicked on the Vinny Paz jawn and that's the jawn that actually shows what I'm talking about LMAO!

2:30.

Archived