JUSTIN BIEBERFITTI

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I didn't say you're rude, or that it doesn't happen - all I said is that it's not the only place in the world that uses that terminology.

Ok. Well then let's just call it that I'm admitting on my own that I'm rude as fuck by nature, but that I have nothing on these dickheads at Pat's and Geno's if you refuse to speak their language.

And especially if you walk up talking bout "wit" means whatever the fuck you want it to.

Like I said though, feel free to go for it.

Originally Posted by KnifeHits RS (View Original Post)

Plenty of people that actually live in Philly order cheesesteaks "wit' wiiz. Provolone is probably the top choice here though... Not put on the side of the roll like that pic though. Put on top while on the grill and melted in.

And the cheese isn't "put on the side", it's layed over the meat while it's still on the grill after it's chopped up and basically done cooking so that it can melt before the roll is put ontop of both and scooped up into the roll thus putting the cheese on the bottom of the meat which I guess would look like to some outsider that it's "off to the side".

I know you're from Bucks or Montgomery county or some shit, but don't they have real cheesesteaks out that way too?

Who the fuck melts the cheese ontop of the meet after it's been scooped into the roll?

The only time the cheese is put on after the fact is with cheese whiz.

dylan.gif

Just like to take the time here to say FUCK GENO'S!

geno-philly.jpg

http://quizmasterchris.blogspot.com/2011/08/dumb-fat-racist-fuck-joey-vento-dies.html

What can one say about a man who claimed to love America and yet hung the Confederate "Stars and Bars" battle flag in his shop, a flag representing a violent, racist attempt to destroy the federal government... and a deliberate provocation to what few black customers he had. What can one say about a man who claimed to want everyone to speak English, yet had extreme difficulty stringing together a sentence in that or any other language, and whose T-shirts and bumper stickers "promoting" English managed to misuse simple punctuation. What can one say about a man who served food that Mexicans have the good taste to skip and yet posted signs to discourage their business. What can one say about a man who claimed to love Philadelphia but chose not to live here, and in fact couldn't bring himself to reside in Pennsylvania. What can one say about a man who used someone else's name for his business and didn't even spell it correctly. What can one say about a man who made money from tourists from all over the world and yet complained that he had trouble taking their orders. What can one say about a dickhead who loudly decried the immigration which saved the street his business is located upon from becoming an empty, scary

ghetto.

http://philly.eater.com/archives/2012/08/13/even-in-death-joey-vento-is-a-racist-jerk.php

also, this isn't vegas, how tiny does your penis have to actually be to have that huge obnoxiously lighted decor?

• Like 1

Just like to take the time here to say FUCK GENO'S!

geno-philly.jpg

http://quizmasterchris.blogspot.com/2011/08/dumb-fat-racist-fuck-joey-vento-dies.html

What can one say about a man who claimed to love America and yet hung the Confederate "Stars and Bars" battle flag in his shop, a flag representing a violent, racist attempt to destroy the federal government... and a deliberate provocation to what few black customers he had. What can one say about a man who claimed to want everyone to speak English, yet had extreme difficulty stringing together a sentence in that or any other language, and whose T-shirts and bumper stickers "promoting" English managed to misuse simple punctuation. What can one say about a man who served food that Mexicans have the good taste to skip and yet posted signs to discourage their business. What can one say about a man who claimed to love Philadelphia but chose not to live here, and in fact couldn't bring himself to reside in Pennsylvania. What can one say about a man who used someone else's name for his business and didn't even spell it correctly. What can one say about a man who made money from tourists from all over the world and yet complained that he had trouble taking their orders. What can one say about a dickhead who loudly decried the immigration which saved the street his business is located upon from becoming an empty, scary

ghetto.

http://philly.eater.com/archives/2012/08/13/even-in-death-joey-vento-is-a-racist-jerk.php

also, this isn't vegas, how tiny does your penis have to actually be to have that huge obnoxiously lighted decor?

fuck geno's for sure. fuck pats too tho, both are tourist traps. most any corner store will hook you up for $4

Ok. Well then let's just call it that I'm admitting on my own that I'm an authority on all things that no one would ever consider being an authority on. By nature, I feel obligated to offer my .02 on EVERY SINGLE COMMENT I read and brow beat everyone who may have a different view than I do. I can't help it. I am not in control of my actions- It's nature's fault, not mine.

Like I said though, I'm right and everyone else is a dumb fucking idiot.

dylan.gif

• Like 1

Ok. Well then let's just call it that I'm admitting on my own that I'm an authority on all things that no one would ever consider being an authority on. By nature, I feel obligated to offer my .02 on EVERY SINGLE COMMENT I read and brow beat everyone who may have a different view than I do. I can't help it. I am not in control of my actions- It's nature's fault, not mine.

Like I said though, I'm right and everyone else is a dumb fucking idiot.

Not everyone.

But pretty much, yeah.

Yo I can't believe that out of all the video's I tried to find on Youtube of what I'm talking about, and after giving up due to nobody actually showing how they do it, I finally gave up and clicked on the Vinny Paz jawn and that's the jawn that actually shows what I'm talking about LMAO!

2:30.

Nevernevernever seen that before

meat chopped on grill & laid out to go on the sandwich

slices of cheese laid on top of shitty meat pile to melt in for ~5 seconds

pick it all up at once and lay on roll without disturbing the cheese

Thas' all

why would you want the cheese on the bottom anyway? busch league shit