JUSTIN BIEBERFITTI

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do niggas jock Lush?

I don't get it.

Funny and irreverent - he takes the piss out of people who take writing on walls too seriously. I think a lot Americans that hop on the Lush wagon don't really get it and are just being typical hipsters - "Ooh, this is edgy because it's street art and it's crass, it holds a mirror up to post-modern society and asks the difficult questions about what is acceptable in modern culture"...., and similar shit. Australian's just see it as some one taking the piss out of the graf scene and the people who think Lush is a serious artist. He's a rude cunt/comedian more than anything.

he was quoted saying "I've found a NEW hobby"........

I don't even know what to say, I guess you befriend the guy and just leech, and be a total parasite to the kids 10 grand paint shipment he gets, but THIS type of shit defines the shittiness of the day and age of internet culture...... ANY subculture available at ones fingertips with zero effort. There is no more hitting the streets and doing your own research. Rest in peace to all of that...

Not going to cry or hate on this one, this will be this months fad, and next month it will be him discovering fixed gear bikes and wheat pasting, it will be two months tops in the 'game", then fade away just like all great toys do....I'm feeling so much more of a cool guy now that I had my art form validated by this guy. All the girls that ignored me and laughed me off in high school are gonna come arunnin'.......I'm anxiously waiting next to my "landline" phone and awaiting my next HS reunion with open arms... Laughable.

Funny and irreverent - he takes the piss out of people who take writing on walls too seriously. I think a lot Americans that hop on the Lush wagon don't really get it and are just being typical hipsters - "Ooh, this is edgy because it's street art and it's crass, it holds a mirror up to post-modern society and asks the difficult questions about what is acceptable in modern culture"...., and similar shit. Australian's just see it as some one taking the piss out of the graf scene and the people who think Lush is a serious artist. He's a rude cunt/comedian more than anything.

Uh...I don't think being Australian is a special qualifier to "understanding" Lush, but yeah, this is pretty on point.

So then he's a toy on purpose?

That's exactly my point.

So true. Dude is jokes, but the bigger joke is people that take him seriously.

Nah, the even bigger jokes are the people who take graffiti 100% serious, then turn around and give exceptions to niggas just because they wear tight pants.

No matter how deliberately terrible their satire is.

Anybody can be terrible on purpose.

And satire is satire, no matter what.

Lush is not a real graffiti writer.

He's a fucking clown making fun of graffiti at all of yours expense.

Have fun big upping somebody who's making a living off of clowning on you.

Fucking clowns.

Yall niggas was gunning for Neckface just a few years ago.

Now yall praising his son.

Food for thought.

he was quoted saying "I've found a NEW hobby"........

I don't even know what to say, I guess you befriend the guy and just leech, and be a total parasite to the kids 10 grand paint shipment he gets, but THIS type of shit defines the shittiness of the day and age of internet culture...... ANY subculture available at ones fingertips with zero effort. There is no more hitting the streets and doing your own research. Rest in peace to all of that...

Not going to cry or hate on this one, this will be this months fad, and next month it will be him discovering fixed gear bikes and wheat pasting, it will be two months tops in the 'game", then fade away just like all great toys do....I'm feeling so much more of a cool guy now that I had my art form validated by this guy. All the girls that ignored me and laughed me off in high school are gonna come arunnin'.......I'm anxiously waiting next to my "landline" phone and awaiting my next HS reunion with open arms... Laughable.

Nigga you the fake Sik.

Nobody gives a fuck about you waxing over anything.

Go fuck some homo and get AIDS and just die already.

Yall niggas was gunning for Neckface just a few years ago.

Now yall praising his son.

Food for thought.

I never had anything against neckface, don't get all umad over banksy either.

Everyone, including Beiber can do whatever they want, I simply don't care. I still enjoy sketching and painting walls regardless and the rest of the world can go fuck itself. Or not, either way.

People care too much.

I actuall think I slightly less die inside than upon reading about the 33 yo man who spent $100k to look like Bieber, including some mad chelsea smile type fucking surgery.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5763186/justin-bieber-fan-spends-100k-on-plastic-surgery-to-look-like-the

Both make me ache for the end of days, but the kid being a graf toy and a poser is kinda less, sort of. I think.

I am confused by life today.