JUSTIN BIEBERFITTI

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delete one of your classic dolphin argument pm's and I'll send it to you. I ain't putting dude on blast in a Justin Bieber thread when he ain't on here to either confirm or deny it. You want me to do one of those cute little dry snitching sentences where you include the dudes graff name in it?

Delete one of your classic dolphin argument pm's and I'll send it to you. I ain't putting dude on blast in a Justin Bieber thread when he ain't on here to either confirm or deny it. You want me to do one of those cute little dry snitching sentences where you include the dudes graff name in it?

Dolphins and Whales and other sea mammals evolved back into the oceans from dog-like animals.

That's a fact.

No, I will not take that back.

And especially not for some cheese-wiz ass dumbass like yourself.

Change the subject as much as you want, you're still getting punched in the face.

Regardless of how gay that shit you just wrote sounds... Get my number off our "common people", I'll tell you who beat you the fuck up for going over him in the tunnels and then ran you out of the city (not my words)... and then come fly back to Philly since you're here secretly all the time dodging bids while backsliding 180 flipping the Love Sign. I'll meet you at the tasty cake factory, we'll throw down and I'll have no idea what hit me.

WOOHoo Rumble in south Philly, I'll be there!!

came here to drop off this gem.

Justin Bieber under fire over 'racist' monkey graffitihttp://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/11/08/justin-bieber-under-fire-over-racist-monkey-graffiti/?intcmp=features