JUSTIN BIEBERFITTI

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graffiti should be made fun of... 30+ year olds with kids walking around crime filled neighborhoods at 3am to write their nickname on things is fucking funny. There's not one serious thing about that. I mean I love it... But it's a pretty open thing to be clowned.

Most of us were a lot younger when we started, and are a lot older now.

I remember you being in your early to mid 20's, but that was a long fucking time ago.

I'm guessing you're over 30 now and are clowning on yourself?

Regardless, I have youngbouls who are in their teens and twenties who are like us when we were their age.

And I'm guessing you do too.

its a pretty stupid thing to anyone not involved

crew ladder climbing is the dumbest part

fuck it

I'm not sure what you mean by "crew ladder climbing", but I never sought out or asked to be in any crew that I've ever been in.

Actually, I've been asked to rep crews that I never got around to actually putting up.

And I've told oldheads who put me in crews that I ain't dropping my homies crews that I was in prior.

I'm not sure if that was aimed at me, but I've never abandoned my homies when "climbing the ladder".

How the fuck am I clowning myself? I saw the ridiculousness in it when I was 16 and I see the ridiculousness in it at 30... But it's still a major part of my life. Can you even say the same? I write with a bunch of Philly "youngbouls" and the majority don't have the capslock-take everything overly seriously mentality that you seem to have.... For coming off like the ambassador of Philly, when was the last time you were even here?

How the fuck am I clowning myself? I saw the ridiculousness in it when I was 16 and I see the ridiculousness in it at 30... But it's still a major part of my life. Can you even say the same? I write with a bunch of Philly "youngbouls" and the majority don't have the capslock-take everything overly seriously mentality that you seem to have.... For coming off like the ambassador of Philly, when was the last time you were even here?

If you saw the ridiculousness in it when you were 16 then WTF are you talking about?

Pussy I never called myself the ambassador to anywhere, but just know that wherever I go my name rings bells.

Are you challenging me to a pissing contest on this?

Real talk.. When I met you, you got shook at a freight spot .. And you do and have done enough talking for everyone so I didn't have too.

The only bells I've ever heard about your name is you got ran out of the city by a very "serious" Philly writer and haven't been back since. I would think you of all people would agree with people cooling the fuck out over the seriousness of this shit... So stop acting hard on the Internet and pretending any of these youngbouls in Philly know who the fuck You are(were).

Now you fucking lying!!!

Nobody gets shook at a freight spot anywhere near Philly cause they all in the woods!!!

And anybody in Philly ANYBODY will tell you aint nobody capable of running me out of nowhere!!!

Enough rap, get my number from Gage and next time I roll through Philly it's a rap.

You the one turning this shit serious, and you the one gonna have to pay the piper for it.

You're fucking done.

I called you an ambassador.... You called me a pussy. I'm the one making this serious though. You haven't been in Philly 6-7 years, but yeah definitely call Gage when you decide to show up and argue with random people on the street about proper cheesesteak etiquette... P.S. Did you really say pay the piper though? P.S.S... Jawn.

I didn't say I ran you out, someone else did. I called you an ambassador.... You called me a pussy. I'm the one making this serious though. You haven't been in Philly 6-7 years, but yeah definitely call Gage when you decide to show up and argue with random people on the street about proper cheesesteak etiquette... P.S. Did you really say pay the piper though? P.S.S... Jawn.

Nobody ran me out you fucking clown.

My wife was pregnant and I was facing a bid and had a job opportunity in another state.

Ask anybody who knows me if I'm even the personality to let anybody run me out of anywhere.

Like I said, you're fucking done next time I'm in town.

We have peoples in common.

Aint gonna be no arguing, your face will be in ruens.

Feel free to post about it on here.

The people we have in common are the people I've heard this shit from.

Don't fear the reaper.

Meek Mill lyric.

Ax someone in Philly about what I did that one time ten years ago.

This showdown is gonna be sik.

I already know my people said no such thing.

It aint gonna be no showdown, you aint even gonna know what hit you.