whatnot

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dumb bitch you posted a pic of our kid in the same thread you posted a pic of youself with your legs open? you must not know how the internet works. people get made fun of cause there isnt much else to do. i post once and come back and it 7 pgs long. this is why we cant take you places.

People are making more fun of you than they are of her.

You mad bro?

51617QT7GFL._SY346_.jpg

I ordered this on amazon last week.

It was around $15.

They sent me this one

51JRJV5QB1L._SY346_.jpg

This one sells for $50-125.

I already have it though.

Now I got two.

Totes cool, dude.

Imma go watch Americas Next Top Model now.

Yep.

Hey guys, stop fighting.

Get on that PMA.

Amazon will send you expensive manga books accidentally and you will be like..."Heeey, life is pretty sweet."

The problem with that is that I used to have a green name which allowed me to store 1000 messages. Now that I no longer have the green name, I can only store 100 messages. And there's way more than 100 messages and conversations that for some reason I don't wanna delete. I guess I'm kind of a pack rat in that sense (anybody else like this?).

And with 12oz in general being this dead, I can only imagine how dead the VIP is so I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay to get in there.

You can message my 12packprophet name though.

I do not give what anyone says, Ch0 is still one of the best threads on the sexboxwebs, makes my fucking morning, up their with non sloppy chubby girls with glasses and nice titties, and coffee and chain smoking.

I always heard Austin had a really good graf scenesters out there, nah brah?

The problem with that is that I used to have a green name which allowed me to store 1000 messages. Now that I no longer have the green name, I can only store 100 messages. And there's way more than 100 messages and conversations that for some reason I don't wanna delete. I guess I'm kind of a pack rat in that sense (anybody else like this?).

And with 12oz in general being this dead, I can only imagine how dead the VIP is so I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay to get in there.

You can message my 12packprophet name though.

2mqjj40.jpg