Respect your elders.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an evening of objective observation regarding dao & walid

dao does shit. hes done shit. we might not think its all that, but hes an actual writer who puts it out there & has apparently been at it for a while

walid never really went hard & rocks legals. his stuff is simple, clean, & on point, but its very basic (nothing wrong with that) & far from pushing the boundaries stylistically. also sometimes wonder if hes a disinformation agent

got nothing against either of ya. do your thing, sugs

Do I gotta be the one to say that this guy kinda sucks?

Like yeah I respect that he's up and been around for a while but like, 30 years and your stuff still looks like that? :confused:

who gives a shit about what it looks like? anyone whos been around for 30+ years gets respect regardless of style. all about longevity and quantity. style is just a bonus

an evening of objective observation regarding dao & walid

dao does shit. hes done shit. we might not think its all that, but hes an actual writer who puts it out there & has apparently been at it for a while

walid never really went hard & rocks legals. his stuff is simple, clean, & on point, but its very basic (nothing wrong with that) & far from pushing the boundaries stylistically. also sometimes wonder if hes a disinformation agent

got nothing against either of ya. do your thing, sugs

Wait, what? I was pretty drunk last night, did I get into a graff battle with Walid and don't remember? :confused: