EH FOO, WHACHU GET FO CHRISTMAS?

skeoh87

I got a new flannel and some sweatpants. No joke. Whatever tho, I'm grateful. They were from my wife. So before you hate, I bet half ya'll don't even have a wife. WUTUP.THANKGOD.CHRISTMAS2012.

Let's get humble. Share what you got. Leave any hate outta here. Positive vibes ONLY. Especially since NEKST just passed. Pay homage. RIP

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cool_Hand no, not new. I've been around a couple of years. I hadn't seen anyone else make a thread about the subject so I went all in. @CrocodileTears you ever been married?

This may eventually turn into the "what are you thankful for" thread and that was mainly what kind of responses I was hoping to get from people. Some great ones so far. @publicenemyno.3 i've always wanted to own a pair of argyle socks, never had the occasion to possess them. @Realism, no I didn't know the man personally, but from a standpoint of someone who loves to paint then yeah I feel for the loss in the community, no reason why we all can't share that burden whether we knew Sean or not.

Nah man, it wouldn't be the same. Not that I'm making argyle socks a big deal but you never know that shit could change my life. It would rob the experience of something if I were to ever need to have argyle socks. If I don't need it, I don't want it. Keep life simple.

Check this out homeboy.

Santa Clause came to my house last night and dropped of a fucking Manfrotto tripod with a new camera shoulder strap. A fucking Epson printer with ink. Two hoodies, two pairs of sweats. Gift cards a couple books an all black duffel, The Walking Dead action figures socks and a bottle of Jameson. I was a good fucking fellow this year I tell ya..