Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skeoh87

EH FOO, WHACHU GET FO CHRISTMAS?

I got a new flannel and some sweatpants. No joke. Whatever tho, I'm grateful. They were from my wife. So before you hate, I bet half ya'll don't even have a wife. WUTUP.THANKGOD.CHRISTMAS2012.

Let's get humble. Share what you got. Leave any hate outta here. Positive vibes ONLY. Especially since NEKST just passed. Pay homage. RIP

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS.

got some pants and shirts that don't fit, 2 gift cards, a roy lichtenstein book and assurance that a mug with brass knuckles attached to it is in the mail.

Three flannels and an iPhone. I'm not mad at any of that.

But unless you knew the man personally, allowing Nekst's passing to influence your Christmas attitude is hysterical.

• Like 1

But unless you knew the man personally, allowing Nekst's passing to influence your Christmas attitude is hysterical.

This.

I didn't get anything, but I don't need anything. So the smile stays.

some money..

thats it.

been trying to get in contact with tumbleweed merchant, but i guess he's off for the holidays

yep money and a lot of time to reflect.

go pro hero3... It was unexpected since I skipped every christmas lunch/meeting/dinner and slept in today until 4.

Im guessing OP is new here.

@Cool_Hand no, not new. I've been around a couple of years. I hadn't seen anyone else make a thread about the subject so I went all in. @CrocodileTears you ever been married?

This may eventually turn into the "what are you thankful for" thread and that was mainly what kind of responses I was hoping to get from people. Some great ones so far. @publicenemyno.3 i've always wanted to own a pair of argyle socks, never had the occasion to possess them. @Realism, no I didn't know the man personally, but from a standpoint of someone who loves to paint then yeah I feel for the loss in the community, no reason why we all can't share that burden whether we knew Sean or not.

Nah man, it wouldn't be the same. Not that I'm making argyle socks a big deal but you never know that shit could change my life. It would rob the experience of something if I were to ever need to have argyle socks. If I don't need it, I don't want it. Keep life simple.

argyle is a pattern you can wear with essentially everything, as long as you're alright with looking preppy.

it's argyle.

i wear my argyle socks with respectful white guy shoes (clarks) plus some khakis.

i promise theres no experience that comes with it. they are socks. tomorrow i post my feet in argyle socks if 7 people ask for it.

Check this out homeboy.

Santa Clause came to my house last night and dropped of a fucking Manfrotto tripod with a new camera shoulder strap. A fucking Epson printer with ink. Two hoodies, two pairs of sweats. Gift cards a couple books an all black duffel, The Walking Dead action figures socks and a bottle of Jameson. I was a good fucking fellow this year I tell ya..

I got this post.

lol @ evoking the passing of some one you never even met so people don't dump on your thread.

I liked the part where he admitted he never met him, and then proceeded to refer to him by his actual first name.

I also got a jacket and a bunch of beer; forgot to gloat about that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now