Am I normal? Shit that only you do.

you can microwave bacon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of my weirdo shit is graffiti related. all whatz-ur-tagg-questions aside, i ...

stash a single can in my crotch on the right side, between underwear waistband and skin. if im carrying more than that i usually find another place for them like a bag or something. having more than one can in the waistband is unacceptable.

i take caps off cans with my thumb and pointer finger. always rotate it, usually 180 degrees counterclockwise while pulling up.

this was in the old thread but i have a white out pen on me almost all the time. if i sit down to take a dump in public, which i do all the time, i wipe off the tip of the white-out on the inside of my pants on the left side, just past the zipper. almost every pair of pants i own has a white paint stain in that spot. i cant put the cap back on a messy white out pen

I make people turn off their cell phones and pull the batteries out when we hang out on a regular basis

Almost no one who knows me knows my real name, I'm talking people who have known me for 15+ years in some instances

I am still in the habit of yelling chopper when I hear helicopters flying overhead and ducking out of site, though this habit varies in intensity

I make people turn off their cell phones and pull the batteries out when we hang out on a regular basis

Almost no one who knows me knows my real name, I'm talking people who have known me for 15+ years in some instances

I am still in the habit of yelling chopper when I hear helicopters flying overhead and ducking out of site, though this habit varies in intensity

you are more paranoid then osama was before he got got.

as you should be. the government is watching, it knows about the ounce of coke you've got stashed . and about all those library books you forgot to return too. its just a matter of time before the black hawks swoop in and wisk you away to guantanamo bay for all those unpaid parking tickets you got. forced to endure cockmeat sandwiches day in and day out.

you are more paranoid then osama was before he got got.

as you should be. the government is watching, it knows about the ounce of coke you've got stashed . and about all those library books you forgot to return too. its just a matter of time before the black hawks swoop in and wisk you away to guantanamo bay for all those unpaid parking tickets you got. forced to endure cockmeat sandwiches day in and day out.

You know I've actually had a black helicoptor swoop on me before, those things are fucking scary, why you think I yell chopper and duck into a cut so it don't see me. Luckily for me no dudes with guns repelled out of it and it bounced.

Oh so I sleepcook, shit is scary waking up and realizing i am standing in front of the stove with food cooking, or shit in the oven. I sleepwalk as well but that shit ain't so bad and I know other people do it, but the sleep cooking is strange.,

nah i use regular shampoo n conditioner...

I hate touching door knobs so sometimes-not always i use cloths i keep in my pockets to open shit or push buttons when crossing a street. I'm slightly germophobic. After I shake anyones hand I usually try to wash them asap.. I'm a sick fuck like that