Am I normal? Shit that only you do.

you can microwave bacon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always end up making a fist and awkwardly pulling it open with my knuckles all fucked up.

i think just about any rational thinking human has a little trouble touching those. especially when your in the bathroom alone with no one to watch how neurotic you act over it.

i'm usually the guy that walks in on some slob making a b line for the door while the toilet/urinal is still mid flush and they obviously haven't used the sink.

I mean I dug this for a purpose but the fact of the matter is that I find the joy in doing it...

Before

photo14lm.jpg

After

photo15j.jpg

I search out rocks on the 8.6 acres that my family has. The carved space is for a pipe line to give oxygen to aid in fires...

Oh yeah I know Im not the only one but the bigger the fire the better...

0419111939.jpg

just for shits and giggles..

The only way to solve that problem is have Illuminati kill him after he digs the hole and pours the footing....but that presents a new problem: Who do you hire to bury Shortfuse?

Do you trick him into digging two holes?

Nah just feed him a bunch of crazy drugs cover him in honey and bacon and drop him off near some bears and tell him to go make friends.

I pop my own ears all of the time, even when there's not an elevation change.

I also pat my pants four times when i'm getting up and leaving an area: front left pocket, front right pocket, back left, back right. And when i'm wearing a shirt with pockets, i check those too, it doesn't matter if i ever put anything in them.