Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
you can microwave bacon

Am I normal? Shit that only you do.

I post under the alias Back In 88 in a graffiti forum.

I cover the stove in bits of old baking paper when I'm frying eggs so that shit stays clean.

I said this in the old thread but I talk to inanimate objects like they are animate...like if I stub my toe on a table I get angry and look at the table with the death stare and say YOU WANNA FUCKING GO? Or something along those lines. It happens a lot actually.

most of my weirdo shit is graffiti related. all whatz-ur-tagg-questions aside, i ...

stash a single can in my crotch on the right side, between underwear waistband and skin. if im carrying more than that i usually find another place for them like a bag or something. having more than one can in the waistband is unacceptable.

i take caps off cans with my thumb and pointer finger. always rotate it, usually 180 degrees counterclockwise while pulling up.

this was in the old thread but i have a white out pen on me almost all the time. if i sit down to take a dump in public, which i do all the time, i wipe off the tip of the white-out on the inside of my pants on the left side, just past the zipper. almost every pair of pants i own has a white paint stain in that spot. i cant put the cap back on a messy white out pen

I make people turn off their cell phones and pull the batteries out when we hang out on a regular basis

Almost no one who knows me knows my real name, I'm talking people who have known me for 15+ years in some instances

I am still in the habit of yelling chopper when I hear helicopters flying overhead and ducking out of site, though this habit varies in intensity

I honestly thought this was going to be the unusual shit thread suggested in the Nonsense Thread days ago.

Really wanna make a post your dumps thread to record the shit i just took

it was like a foot long

i took a cellphone picture and i dont know what to do with it

I make people turn off their cell phones and pull the batteries out when we hang out on a regular basis

Almost no one who knows me knows my real name, I'm talking people who have known me for 15+ years in some instances

I am still in the habit of yelling chopper when I hear helicopters flying overhead and ducking out of site, though this habit varies in intensity

you are more paranoid then osama was before he got got.

as you should be. the government is watching, it knows about the ounce of coke you've got stashed . and about all those library books you forgot to return too. its just a matter of time before the black hawks swoop in and wisk you away to guantanamo bay for all those unpaid parking tickets you got. forced to endure cockmeat sandwiches day in and day out.

you are more paranoid then osama was before he got got.

as you should be. the government is watching, it knows about the ounce of coke you've got stashed . and about all those library books you forgot to return too. its just a matter of time before the black hawks swoop in and wisk you away to guantanamo bay for all those unpaid parking tickets you got. forced to endure cockmeat sandwiches day in and day out.

You know I've actually had a black helicoptor swoop on me before, those things are fucking scary, why you think I yell chopper and duck into a cut so it don't see me. Luckily for me no dudes with guns repelled out of it and it bounced.

Oh so I sleepcook, shit is scary waking up and realizing i am standing in front of the stove with food cooking, or shit in the oven. I sleepwalk as well but that shit ain't so bad and I know other people do it, but the sleep cooking is strange.,

face prints are fun as shit

but then when you sit down on the train or bus and look over and realize someone just did that on the window next to you ...

i smear my face on windows and mirrors to remove face oils (gross i know) cause no matter how hard you wash your face, you can still leave face prints on glass face

yo i just tried that, dam man I never knew how oily my face still was after I washed it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now