Dear OONTZ

Crocodile Tears

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was more trying to get a dialogue on the development of graffiti and street-art going but 'the raven' sounds like a pretty cool dude.

Perhaps he could enter the discussion with his own perspective on the future of this forum?

Also, I doubt age has anything to do with it, you can take the man (or woman) out of the game but you can never take the game out of the man (or woman).

Tech glitches however...

• Like 1

I still think forums are old news compared to social networking and photo hosting...12 ozers either like the medium and/or are creatures of habit. (I'm a little of both.)

I don't have much to say about what Raven and co. have in mind for the future of the site- as long as there's people to interact with, I'll keep coming back.

Adele was one of the only fresh acts out there, I feel the same about the Black keys.

Look at Rap, I remember last year/few years ago everyone got all hype thinking a new batch of sweet rappers were coming out. Wiz Khalifia, Wale, J cole, Big Sean, Drake etc etc.

Everyone started talking about rap music making a revival, which of those clowns could stack

up against anything from the 90's?

They're all garbage, except maby J cole.

Every single movie that comes out is a sequel, re make, or the same formulation of:

Heres the good guys, everything starts getting good, a problem occurs and a climax is reached where everything falls apart and then it all ends in a fairy tale way that makes everyone ''happy''.

Even politicians spew the same garbage and cant divulge from party lines because it'd be too much for the average shit-for-brains person to understand the concept of a Republican being pro-choice(if they even know what that means) or a Democrat in favor of loose gun laws.

The answer to your question is Curren$y, HE was on lil waynes ymcmb and realized that it was bunk and started doing his own thing for his own people. Theres still some talent

address-remix.jpg

These dudes are still making bangers

puts.jpg

• Like 1

^^hahaha +plus you hit it on the head. i come back for the community, not what oontz brings to me in the form of news feeds or blogs. but it isn't my site and my opinion means exactly nothing

What if that new vision and direction for the site is something that we as the users want nothing to do with? That is assuming that the site doesnt implode in to its own asshole in the meantime

users by and large don't pay for the site, even though a few people do have premium memberships it is ultimately one the back of one person, and that person can do what he wants with the place in order to make it relevant to his life

Well I was more trying to get a dialogue on the development of graffiti and street-art going but 'the raven' sounds like a pretty cool dude.

Perhaps he could enter the discussion with his own perspective on the future of this forum?

Also, I doubt age has anything to do with it, you can take the man (or woman) out of the game but you can never take the game out of the man (or woman).

Tech glitches however...

if you can get raven to take time for a discussion, kudos.

you can say age has nothing to do with it, but raven started this place so he could talk to friends. do you think that's what he needs this place for now? and what about users that no one even fucking remembers now, like browner and cabin fever and websteruno and the devil! and rumpuncher and others i could go on about ..i think those people got older and moved on, and at one time they were very active members.

We don't need a NEW site, we need a site that works.

Why fix what isn't broken?

That dosent even work because the site is broken...

it's not about what we want. or what we need.

Because you dont have to log in to read it and unless I REALLY want to say something, there is no point in going thru the log-in circle jerk.

hahaah troof.