***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Opening day" and "opening day at US Cellular" are two different things. I'm not trying to turn this into some massive argument, but in your first post you just said opening day, which means the first day of the season. Opening day at US Cellular is the same as saying "home opener"

Whatever though. It's irrelevant.

Edit:

I guess both Swarzak and Hendriks will be securing spots in a major league rotation this year, as I'm sure Blackburn and Liriano will go down with injuries for an extended period of time...

And looks like I called it. Blackburn pulled out of the game today with shoulder tightness and put as DTD. Hopefully thats all it is, even though I think I'd rather have Swarzak in the rotation instead of back to the pen.

Double edit: Got tickets to the game tomorrow but it's supposed to be thunderstorms, strong wind, and possibly hail. Here's to hoping the game is cancelled or the weather forecast is wrong.

Ok....

Who are the imposters in the white uniforms and where did my ChiSox go?

ALC can li-li-li-lick my nuts, Sox in here.

And co-sign Hullie's statement we need to use farm system more, whenever we trade from another team we get hood-winked.

New coach has me optimistic, I like the agressive base running and calling.

So glad Ozzie is back where he belongs, Little Cuba

lets all stand back and laugh at brian wilson

since i am one of the maybe 3 giants fans in this thread i will have to say shit is not funny.

wilson is an asshat, i think he acts like a fucking idiot but you have to admit he is a great closer. it will be interesting to see what they do to work around if he is out for the season.

im about to hit the park today, first time this year.

7177a0c4870b11e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

• Like 1

66$ husky 4 baseball.

that a good seat fat?

what happened to brian wilson?

pretty decent seats, its a club level that you can only access with tickets so the pavilion has alot less foot traffic, tons of dope memorabilia in the club level to check out. (i will post some day in pies today)

shitty game though, Correia shut down the Giants offense. Goddamn Schierholtz and Cabrera lost me my 7 game streak.

from what I hear on sports talk this morning. Wilson likely out for season, supposedly this injury was troubling him last year and he did not let trainers know....torn UCL. He is going to undergo his second Tommy John surgery, in reality he could be done career wise. There are less than 10 pitchers who have come back from a second Tommy John.

So this week vs. the Phils you will see SF using committee to close games.

RALPHS big week coming up

halladay v lincecum

blanton v bumgardner

lee v cain

I also noticed none of the guys talking shit about Cain's contract had anything to say after his 1 hit shutout near perfect game. only hit was a fluke by the pitcher.

im excited for the philly series, should be good. Lincecum is struggling to get into form so that makes it more interesting.

As far as Cain goes, he deserves all that and more, dude has been a work horse for years. No doubt our most consistent overall IMO

CUS, IF U RECALL I DID NOT "DISS" THE CAIN SIGNING, REFER A FEW PRIOR PAGES IF NEED BE.

THIS SHOULD BE SOLID TONIGHT...

DOC VS TIMMY.

I CAN SEE TIMMY SNAPPING OUTTA HIS FUNK WITH A CHALLENGE LIKE TONIGHTS...

ALSO THE OTHER 2 R NICE ALSO...

BIG JOE HAS BEEN SOLID, AND LEE IS LOOKING TO BRING IT TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON...

VERY EXCITED ABOUT THESE GAMES AND I WONT MISS MUCH BECAUSE THEY ARE HERE 10PM EAST COAST...

GOOD LUCK TO U GUYS, CUS, PITZ N FAT...