***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND YET SO MANY DRUGS WITH SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN MEDICINAL QUALITIES REMAIN ILLEGAL,

WHILE THE NUMBER ONE KILLER AND CONTRIBUTOR TO DESTRUCTION REMAINS LEGAL...

DONT BLAME MATT BUSH, BLAME THE ILLUMINATTI...

NOW GET OT YOUR TAX DOLLARS AND PREPARE TO OVERPAY FOR HIS HOUSING IN JAIL FOR THE REMAINDER OF HIS LIFE...

On Monday, the team announced they had signed McGowan, who has pitched only 21 innings since 2008 due to multiple shoulder injuries, to a deal that will pay him $1.5 million in each of 2013 and 2014, with a $4 million club option in 2015.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/baseball/mlb/bluejays/article/1152866--blue-jays-starter-kyle-drabek-keeps-his-cool-against-yankees

We're all fine, but it does suck if it doesn't pan out.

always been a HUGE fan of magic, him and pistol pete i think were the originators funk in the game below the rim... and there is a difference between HIV and AIDS... in fact, it's better in today's world of medicine to get infected with HIV then it is to become invaded by most cancers...

as far as the philLIES, yeah im visibly upset already.

Apparently all of the Twins management brass were watching Plouffe in that game - Gardenhire, Ryan, St. Peter. It was moreso a rehab deal for him after straining a hammy last week. I think he is pretty much a lock to break camp and they are just trying to assess if they would need to retroactively place him on the DL before the season.

Word is that Burroughs and Butera are the two up in the air for the 25th spot - obviously hoping for the former. But if Morneau is going to be a DH, then no need for Butera. Great defensive catcher, but you don't need an extra plus he gives us nothing off of the bench.

Morneau went 3-for-3 with a homer and 5 RBI Hughes homered, too. Hughes has 5 HR and 18 RBI for Spring Training, and if you recall, he was killing the ball last spring. Of course he was borderline mediocre when he was with the major league club, though.

AND JASON HAYWARD JUST HIT A 2 RUN SHOT TO TIE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE 9TH WITH A REAL NICE AT BAT. HE ROBBED A SHOT IN RIGHT FIELD RUNNING UP THE WALL TOO. HE'S GONNA HAVE A MONSTER YEAR IF HE STAYS HEALTHY

I didn't catch the at-bat, but that kid has a nice swing. He and Freeman are downright scary, giant children.

Both could have good years, but like you said, as long as Heyward stays healthy.

• Like 1

wild played... the worst is all these assholes at the games with beards and fucking panda hats... come on with that already...

Fuckin scrub fans have those hideous shits also. I can't think of anything more that says,

"I love looking like a complete doosch..., oh, there's a baseball game going on???"

Majority of their fan base is a joke anyway.

Almost there boys. This coming week we start the season!!!