***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been happy with the way the offense is looking prospectively this year. with cabrera, posey and sandoval in the mid lineup, we will have some power, now we need to find a lead off with consistency.

still lookin for that W. enjoy the games today fellas ...

/yesgiantshatersgonnahate

Scott Baker out for the season with elbow surgery with a 6 month rehab time. Our medical staff is a fucking joke. He had an MRI last year on his elbow and they didn't find anything. Has another one last week and they say it's the same as last year. Gets a second opinion and is told he needs surgery. He could've had it last season or in the offseason and been done or almost done with the rehab already. Retarded.

I guess both Swarzak and Hendriks will be securing spots in a major league rotation this year, as I'm sure Blackburn and Liriano will go down with injuries for an extended period of time and if Liriano doesn't, we'll probably trade him mid season when we're 30 games out.

Fucking lulz. Inside the park 3 run home run for Bourjos. That guy is beyond fast.

It's too early to be all doom and gloom, but my hope of a .500 record is pretty much out the window after watching how fucking terrible the Twins look already. Oh well, it's still baseball season and I'm going to my first game at Target Field tomorrow.