***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAT RALPH,

im on beat the streak, been dubbin down every day.

today i had victorino(hit)

and mike napoli from texas, who isnt in the lineup...?

so will i loose?

to be honest i am not up on the rules all crazy...it would be fucked if that derailed your streak

i had melky cabrera and he came through in his first at bat.

Man, I lucked out with an awesome first game at Target field. Sunny and 60. Bad defensive game, but some serious hitting and a sweet comeback. 10-9, 20 hits for the Twins, 13 for the Angels. Home runs from Mauer, Morneau, Willingham and Trumbo. Tons of fairweather fans left at the 7th inning stretch, before the Twins came back with 7 runs in the bottom of the 7th and 8th. Suckers.

1f7a086c.jpg?t=1334291312

760ac9dd.jpg?t=1334291370

edit: one more, larger picture from our seats

Looks like you guys have a nice ass feild.

Congrats on a sweet home opener.

Ive only been to one Sox game being so far away,

but I was at a Ravens game were they were down 21 points at halftime,

I was so close to elaving but stayed, and them nurgas came all the way back.

Shit like that is magical

forgot the BTS starts at the beginning of the season thought it was later.

Whats this double down? if both hit your streak goes up by 2 but if one doesn't you go back to zero?

either way went against my team and have Abreu getting a hit against us tomorrow.

YEP, U HIT BOTH U GO UP 2...

NOT I WAS PREVIOUSLY AT 5 HIT BOTH AND NOW IM AT TEN...

MISS ONE YR BACK TO ZERO...

BIG JOE BLANTON LOOKED GOOD YESTERDAY

the wsox had a solid win over the tigers! i never would have expected that with how the tigers have been playing. i just figure beckham, rios, dunn, and morel are basically automatic outs, if you bat 3 times a game thats 12 outs or 4 innings worth of no offense. but key defensive plays by viciedo and alexi held the tigers from scoring. peavey looked as good as ever in a sox uniform and paulie is a pro at the plate. good win and a fun game to watch! i cant wait to be back at the cell enjoying the game

Yeah im saying right?

Of course Dunn does a bunch of bullshit in the games that dont count, and as soon as the real lights come on this mother fucker is a choke artist, worst deal thats been made in sox history in the past 5 years by far.

The Tigers had 11 So's, and we still had 5 runs.

Pitching has been mostly solid other than Gavin's first flip, now if all of our ''stars'' can start hitting.

Its just funny to me that out of the four players Hull mentioned 3 were suppose to be saviors at the plate, and yet theyre our SO machines.

dunn's swing is terrible, i mean it looks like the guy is blind when he swings. i always laugh when dunn and beckham take fastballs in their wheelhouse and then strikeout on an breaking ball so far outside that they would have to use a flag pole to hit it. but enough of the negativity, the wsox bullpen is looking tough, and if the starting rotation performs well the wsox have a good chance of winning the close games they would have lost year. i hope peavy dosn't fall apart, because he can dominate a game when his pitches stay low. i also woud prefer that the wsox use more players out of their farm system becuase every time they go for broke on some stud from another team they end up being duds.