McDonald's employee crowbar attack

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, Only if he had hit her once. He probally would of gotten away with it. ( clearly self defence).. Unless this happened to happen in one of those left wing liberal states like maryland, were this is no such thing as self defence.

obviously youve neve been in a food lion on sunday in fort washington and witnessed two ungodly large women beat the hell out of a skinny white lady for cutting in line even though they where 5 feet away from the register talking for ten minutes..

#spandex thighs.

I got a job at A&W when I was 19. For some reason during the interview I was told that the guy they had just fired had hopped over the counter and took a swing at a female customer that was giving him a hard time. I guess that was their way of letting me know that they considered assault unacceptable behavior....I should have told them fast food sucks but it never made me want to hurt anyone (besides myself).

I didn't watch the video because I don't want to see someone getting beat down with a steel bar. Regardless of whether or not they deserved it.

edit- Oh yeah...if a cop had done this and had been caught on camera doing it, you guys would be losing your fucking minds right now. Think about that.

• Like 1

^ No old man Shai, please don't stick up for the Po.

Females shouldn't try to hide behind the shield of ''I have a pussy I can hit guys''

Simple as that.

I was raised and fully believe in not putting your hands on a woman but if they assault you, fuck it its you or me and its not gonna be me

Society expects, as they should, more out of a cop than a young felon/burger hustler. Police officers are required to go through special education on dealing with things like necessary force and restraint. So I can't see a comparison between the two in that aspect.

Dude doesn't look like he's got a crowbar, looks like a flimsy piece of metal, whatever it is. It did the trick.

Also wondering if that was or was not a counterfeit 50. Legally, I think that will have an impact.

Vodka sounds good. Might partake in this bottle I got chilling. Hrmm.