McDonald's employee crowbar attack

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ No old man Shai, please don't stick up for the Po.

The way I'm seeing the line of reasoning right now is that if a civilian beats someone up with an iron bar who was talking/provoking shit it's understandable somehow....but if a cop does it we get all "First Amendment, pig!" and self righteous/indignant. Either way, getting beat down with a piece of metal is a raw deal and definitely not fucking cool no matter who's doing it for whatever reason.

Sorry, it's been a long week and and I can't explain it better than that. I've seen and heard so much dumb shit lately that's been bugging me involving needless confrontation from people who ought to know better.

(insert "black people" comment here)

Society expects, as they should, more out of a cop than a young felon/burger hustler. Police officers are required to go through special education on dealing with things like necessary force and restraint. So I can't see a comparison between the two in that aspect.

I know it's going to sound stupid and suspect but over the past week I saw some behavior that made me wonder what's really going on. I still don't deal with the police, mainly because I don't need them and they don't bother me.

I'll explain myself in another thread and link it here when I feel like rehashing it in detail. For right now I just want to work on this solid buzz I've got going on.

The way I'm seeing the line of reasoning right now is that if a civilian beats someone up with an iron bar who was talking/provoking shit it's understandable somehow....but if a cop does it we get all "First Amendment, pig!" and self righteous/indignant. Either way, getting beat down with a piece of metal is a raw deal and definitely not fucking cool no matter who's doing it for whatever reason.

Sorry, it's been a long week and and I can't explain it better than that. I've seen and heard so much dumb shit lately that's been bugging me involving needless confrontation from people who ought to know better.

(insert "black people" comment here)

Well, shai, you did say you didn't watch the video. Getting beat with a metal rod IS a raw deal, but

when you go looking for a fight by jumping over the counter at someone, don't be surprised to find one.

Chicks or dudes, cops or civilians, you go starting a fight, losing is ALWAYS an option. Right or wrong,

they hit first is all I'm saying.

ROFL

Oh I was going to add, in a very dignified manner -- that they done showed this shit on the news last night. Here in the Bay anyways, as they played it; they only showed this dude whooping these bitches asses. Cut straight to that point in the video. And I was like no way this guy is AN ASSHOLE for that!

However seeing the full joint here in this thread flipped my whole perspective on shit.

All right, I'll fess up.

I've been helping out with/at OccupyOakland for the past week, and disillusioned with the people "running" the show seeing as how they made up a bunch of stupid rules then screamed at/chased away the cops for no reason while they camped out in front of City Hall illegally....that's how I found out that the latest crop of so-called "anarchists" around here love the concept of law/control and violence just as much as the people they claim to be against.

Don't get me wrong, the fact that people are camping out/talking to each other while they squat out in front of City Hall part is cool and overall I'm stoked that it's happening...but the "let's get together, make a bunch of rules then go heckle the cops for doing their job" and assorted unnecessary drama part left me cold. Awesome, guys...you did exactly what human beings do and have been doing since the Stone Age.

I'm tired, drunk/stoned, covered in/smell like God knows what and confused. And rambling about shit that seems disjointed to everyone except everyone but me because over the past week I figured it all out (not really).

I guess the guy could have shown a bit of restraint.

The girls could have shown restraint by not jumping over the counter, after they passed a fake bill on the dude!!!! Stupid bitches deserved ever hit they got. Woman or not, you're gonna come at someone looking to fight, you're getting one.

Sucks that they're gonna throw the book at the dude.

• Like 1

ROFL

Oh I was going to add, in a very dignified manner -- that they done showed this shit on the news last night. Here in the Bay anyways, as they played it; they only showed this dude whooping these bitches asses. Cut straight to that point in the video. And I was like no way this guy is AN ASSHOLE for that!

However seeing the full joint here in this thread flipped my whole perspective on shit.

They did that shit in the 2nd link I posted. Conveniently, they also mentioned that he was in prison for murder also... This guy needs an attorney. And a good one.. Any way you look at it, its not looking good for old boy..