McDonald's employee crowbar attack

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The West Village is like fucking Aspen, except even more baller and expensive, last place I'd imagine this retarded shit going down.

I bet there was at least one customer who could give a fuck about counter hoppin chicken heads,

but they got mad because this fucked up their Big Mac meal supersized with a diet cola order.

The dude was wrong, but the two women taking it personal because he had to check their $50 bill are naive. That's protocol for employees to always do that with big bills.

Also, don't go jumping over a counter and going at someone and thinking just because they have on a McDonald's uniform, that you're above getting an ass-whoopin in return.

He went overboard though by hitting them while they were still down. That will hurt his chances at claiming self-defense.

I don't think so.

He claims they threatened to cut him.

She slapped him. He responded by pushing them and he turned to leave and they jumped the counter.

During the video you can hear him shouting for them to stay down *something he probably learned from the COs in prison* that's why he kept hitting them. Some one threatened to cut you and then actually cornered and chased you and still attempted to get at you while you beat them. Doesn't sound excessive to me.