SUNRISE vs SUNSET

KILZ FILLZ

Which do you like best?

Thankfully, I am lucky enough to catch a sunset over the ocean any night I choose. For some reason though, I love a great sunrise. I hate waking up for work as early as I do but I get great enjoyment from seeing something a majority of the people in my city don't because they're curled up in thier comfy beds.

5e96fb74.jpg

e7912611.jpg

72740fdc.jpg

9f73e71e.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i see both every day. sunrise i don't really notice the beauty of it because im busy driving into work and trying to shield my eyes while convincing myself driving into a barrier at 80mph is somehow worse than going to work.

sunsets i generally catch just as i'm getting home. and my view is pretty bad ass, so i like them the most.

I like that time right before sunrise, dawn or whatever. The sky is turning bright blue, a few birds are chirping, the city is really fucking quiet. being that I keep some late hours working at a bar it's always a good feeling for your head to hit the pillow right at this time and still dark enough to fall asleep without feeling like a complete degenerate.

I always liked sunrises when I woke up every day at 4 to drive a truck, the air gets a little crisper just

before sunrise. It's a feeling I always enjoyed. The flip side is that when I started working in bars and

clubs, I'd always go to my buddy's after work, and we'd all play cards and drink after work. This didn't

start till 4am usually, so by sunrise, I'd be drunk and always thought it was kind of depressing to see the

sun come out, in that, for me it was time to go home and sleep, but for 'normal' people, it was time to

get up and enjoy the day. Those were interesting times.