Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

SUNRISE vs SUNSET

Which do you like best?

Thankfully, I am lucky enough to catch a sunset over the ocean any night I choose. For some reason though, I love a great sunrise. I hate waking up for work as early as I do but I get great enjoyment from seeing something a majority of the people in my city don't because they're curled up in thier comfy beds.

5e96fb74.jpg

e7912611.jpg

72740fdc.jpg

9f73e71e.jpg

I'm never up to see a sunrise, so sunset for real. To me its like the beginning of the night and shit goes crazy at night.

i see both every day. sunrise i don't really notice the beauty of it because im busy driving into work and trying to shield my eyes while convincing myself driving into a barrier at 80mph is somehow worse than going to work.

sunsets i generally catch just as i'm getting home. and my view is pretty bad ass, so i like them the most.

Sunrise is cooler than sunset usually but i'm never awake enough for sunrise/wouldn't want to be at this stage in life ... therefore sunset is my vote.

I'll be a morning person at age 30.

I like sunrises when I'm vactioning on some rural shit and don't mind being up insanely early. Other than that any potential beauty is lost on me because I'm in a horrible shitty mood because I'm awake.

So basically, sunsets.

I like that time right before sunrise, dawn or whatever. The sky is turning bright blue, a few birds are chirping, the city is really fucking quiet. being that I keep some late hours working at a bar it's always a good feeling for your head to hit the pillow right at this time and still dark enough to fall asleep without feeling like a complete degenerate.

guess it all depends-in Vegas - Sunsets>Sunrises

you do have amazing sunrises there. It was nice sittin /talkin on the beach with ya during the Sunset, though.

I have a thread in UNTITLED with pics.

At least you get to enjoy something while being up so early

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now