Child Support

Obnoxious

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, condoms.

unfortunately it's way late for that and now we live in a world where Obnoxious has a kid.

look dude, man the fuck up

this is no longer about you, it's about your CHILD

which by the way, is not a seed.

when you use shitty slang to name your child, it's a sign of immaturity

that night not be nice to read, but you sound like a kid yourself when you say that.

you need to just start providing for this child because the child has needs that go way beyond what is comfortable, or fair, or pleasant for you

and that's the mature thing, that adults do.

• Like 1

Also if you do start giving diapers, formula and some cash in an envelope keeps records of it and receipts for it so if you ever decide to lawyer up and file for custody it will show that you were making an effort.

Seeing all the bullshit my brother went through with his ex over his son, keep a paper trail so you won't get fucked when she decides to finally go after you for child support.

a ton of my friends and my brother pay child support. a homey of mine never paid a dime because his babymoms said he didn't have to and they didn't have a custody agreement in place. now, she's taking him to court for back child support and full custody of her son. basically, he's fucked.

is your name on the birth certificate? i'm pretty sure you have to be legally recognized as the father of the child to pay child support or get visitation rights. why do you think people go on maury for paternity tests?

oh yeah, and condoms, wear them shits.

Lawyer up, make yourself look good, get your life right, make a home for your kid, FILE FOR CUSTODY. They'll set up child support and visitation, at least. I know more single fathers than single mothers so you may just fuck around and win.

^^indeedindeed.........

some of you scumbags actually have some good points.. i have been thinking about just buying diapers,formula,clothes,leaving money at her doorstep.. right now im just waiting till i reach the amount of cash i want so i can actually look like i have been working my ass of. shit though this girl might pull some shit off like call the cops on me and make up some bullshit you know? and plus with my history of smoking and drinking this bitch could easily have the upper hand. i wish it were that easy to just knock at her door and beg her to let me see her.. i'm missing out on all the first months of my babys life.. honestly i never used condoms when i was with her,and she wouldn't even bring condoms up it was just okay "let's have sex". and i don't even know if my name is on the birth certificate actually.. she never called or let me know when the baby was born. only reason i found out was cause her cousin send me pics of when she was born. i'm too fucking young for this.. i'm streesing more and more each day.. this shits killing me.. i DO wanna be there for my kid it's just that my ex is letting her feelings and problems stand in the way of me and my daughter.

right now im just waiting till i reach the amount of cash i want so i can actually look like i have been working my ass of. shit though this girl might pull some shit off like call the cops on me and make up some bullshit you know? and plus with my history of smoking and drinking this bitch could easily have the upper hand. i wish it were that easy to just knock at her door and beg her to let me see her.. i'm missing out on all the first months of my babys life.. i DO wanna be there for my kid

You seem to be making excuses. You really need to man up and deal with this one way or another. If you truly want to be there like you said, you would.

From what you are saying, I am wondering if you have a job or a real income at all. If not, you better go to mickey Ds and cook some fries or mow some grass for Jose. Regular income is the key, not a few bucks here and a few bucks there.

My point is, if you really mean what you say, then do something about it and stop talking shit to us on 12oz.

yo, get those checks with the carbon copy joints, ya dig son?

then write some of them shits for yo seed, hunnid bucks, whatever..

consistency is the key to lookin good for that custody, if u just want visitation,

just throw that ho some paper and she cant say a fuckin thing, and

if she does, you can have her ass locked up, nahmean, shit is illegal b.

i see my seed whenever, but i also take care of the biz, so the bm just be chillin.

ya dig? also, rock that prophylactic when u smushin them cheeks young buck

• Like 1

keep a copy of everything. EVERYTHING. scan it - make a file - give it to your moms,

but don't loose anything that can prove you help in some fashion or another.

When your day in court comes the judge will be proud that you didn't become that dead beat dad, they are so accustom to seeing.

why cause you have PROOF.

trust me, it will payoff in the long run.

also, why are you waiting and stacking cash - kids eat and shit now, not when the money is right.

• Like 1

ALL OF YOU IDIOTS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE CONDOMS.[/color][/size][/i][/b]

/endthread.

Also, even if my girl IS on birth control I would NEVER, EVER, bust a nut in her. I mean, NEVER. Don't give a fuck if it's 98% effective. Use condoms, and don't nut inside your girl. Use condoms even if she's on birth control, fucking fuck children at an early age.

Abortions are the way to go.

KILL CHILDREN!

im not gonna be walking around and busting nuts inside of bitches. i was looking for cs advise not sex education. im not talking shit to anyone. i needed some advise so i can see what the outcome would be if i file child support. some advise is helpfull and gives me ideas on how to get things right. really appriciate all the adults here helping me out. im not trying to troll or anything cause this is actually real. and i wouldnt make myself look like a dead beat teenage dad for no reason.

/endthread.

Also, even if my girl IS on birth control I would NEVER, EVER, bust a nut in her. I mean, NEVER. Don't give a fuck if it's 98% effective. Use condoms, and don't nut inside your girl. Use condoms even if she's on birth control, fucking fuck children at an early age.

Abortions are the way to go.

KILL CHILDREN!

visitation would be good too have also.

Yo Obnoxious, I know exactly what you're going through. My sister is pulling the same shit on her babies daddy. You need to contact her and the courts, because as long as your name is on that Birth Certificate then you have all rights to visit your daughter, unless a restraining order has been put against you. If you do go see your daughter, then you need to act mature around her and not demanding or anything in that category. Well i hope everything works out for you man.